First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
The Lake Effect Conference Room may be reserved by faculty, students, and staff for meetings, group study, and presentation practice. Use the Conference Room Schedule to determine when the room is available (pending reservations not included). The room and technology are intended for group scholastic activities or group/individual presentation practice. Individual study should be conducted elsewhere in the library.
- Conference table seats up to 10.
- Flat screen TV for teleconferences, DVD/VHS, and laptop display.
- Phone with speakerphone capabilities.
Advance reservation requests must be made using this online form. Requests are processed M-F 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
After 3 p.m. and on weekends, last minute reservations may be made at the Research Help Desk until 2 hours before the library closes. For questions or more information, see policies below, call Library Administration at 312-3554 or 312-4232, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical assistance, Ask at the Research Help Desk. The librarian will contact technology staff when they are available for help with the room's equipment, or if they are not, contact the ATC Help Desk at 3534.
- The speakerphone requires an authorization code for off-campus calls. To setup an authorization code (PBN), contact the Telecommunications Office, 102 Culkin Hall (315.312.3039).
- The room is available whenever the library is open.
- If the room is not reserved, it is available on a first come first served basis. Please be considerate of others by not monopolizing the room or its technology.
- No more than 2 reservations may be submitted on one form. Each reservation should be no longer than 2 hours. No more than one reservation per day will be approved.
- We do not accept standing reservations (e.g. ongoing reservation for the same time each week or each month).
- Submit advance reservation requests at least one business day (M-F 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.) prior to the time needed. Requests will not be processed evenings or weekends.
- Advance Reservations are not effective until you receive an e-mail confirmation.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes after the time your reservation begins, you forfeit your scheduled time.
- We want to preserve this space and technology for those who need it most. If you simply need group study space, consider using other areas of the library designated for group use. See Library Study Areas and Group Use of the Library.
- Non-library space for presentation practice sessions and meetings can be reserved through the Event Management Office Reservations page.
- Faculty/staff needing meeting space in Penfield may also contact CELT about reserving their conference room: email@example.com or 312-2875.