Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Lake Effect Conference Room may be reserved by faculty, students, and staff for meetings, group study, and presentation practice. Individual study should be conducted elsewhere in the library.
- Conference table seats up to 10
- Flat-screen TV with access to campus cable channels, VGA and HDMI connections for laptop use, and a DVD/VHS player
Advance reservation requests must be made using this online form. Requests are processed Monday - Friday 8 am - 3 pm.
After 3 pm and on weekends, last minute reservations may be made at the Research Help Desk until two hours before the library closes. For questions or more information, see policies below, call the Research Help Desk at 315-312-4267, or email email@example.com.
Check availability: Conference Room Schedule
- For technical assistance, ask at the Research Help Desk. The librarian will contact technology staff when they are available for help with the room's equipment, or if they are not, contact the ATC Help Desk at 315-312-3534.
- The speakerphone requires an authorization code for off-campus calls. To setup an authorization code (PBN), contact the Telecommunications Office, 102 Culkin Hall (315-312-3039).
- The room is available whenever the library is open.
- If the room is not reserved, it is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please be considerate of others by not monopolizing the room or its technology.
- No more than 2 reservations may be submitted on one form. Each reservation should be no longer than 2 hours. No more than one reservation per day will be approved.
- We do not accept standing reservations (e.g. ongoing reservation for the same time each week or each month).
- Submit advance reservation requests at least one business day (Monday - Friday 8 am - 3 pm) prior to the time needed. Requests will not be processed evenings or weekends.
- Advance Reservations are not effective until you receive an email confirmation.
- If you do not arrive within 15 minutes after the time your reservation begins, you forfeit your scheduled time.
- We want to preserve this space and technology for those who need it most. If you simply need group study space, consider using other areas of the library designated for group use. See Library Study Areas and Group Use of the Library.
- Non-library space for presentation practice sessions and meetings can be reserved through the Event Management Office Reservations page.
- Faculty/staff needing meeting space in Penfield may also contact CELT about reserving their conference room: firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-312-2875.