First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
Everyone enjoys food and drink throughout their day. Sustenance can make reading, studying, or research in the library a more productive and enjoyable experience.
Because spilled food and drink present a potential hazard to library resources, Penfield Library asks that everyone take reasonable precautions when eating or drinking in the library. The Library would rather spend our funds on new resources than replacing those damaged by food or drink.
- Personal servings of food and drinks with lids are allowed.
- Food with strong smells or group meals should be consumed in the Lake Effect Café or the 24-Hour Room. If you are eating other food items in other locations, Library staff may ask you to move to the Café or the 24-Hour Room, at their discretion.
- Food should not be stored in the library.
- Please report accidental spills as soon as possible so that they may be cleaned up.
- No food or drink is allowed in the CTS lab, as per CTS policy.