6.0 Making a Short List
Concert: Ethel quartet plus guitarist Kaki King
Hard-driving guitarist Kaki King combines forces with New York-based string quartet Ethel, which joined King on her latest album, "Glow." $18, including parking ($5 for SUNY Oswego students). 312-2141. http://www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Wednesday, March 26, 7:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
NCAA Division III Men's Ice Hockey 1st Round vs. Bowdoin
$8 for adults, $3 for Students. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 312-2488
Location: Oswego, NY- Campus Center Ice Arena
Wednesday, March 12, 7 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs St. John Fisher
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, March 22, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, March 20, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Oswego Night at the Crunch
More Information: http://goo.gl/wNRKdD
Location: The War Memorial at Oncenter, Montgomery Street, Syracuse, NY, United States
Saturday, March 22, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
From your list of results you should choose titles of resources that you want to examine more closely. The best way to do this is to make a shorter list (folder) of those items.
This is easy if you follow these steps:
- On your list of items, click on the add to folder icon below of each item that you want to select. You will see your folder grow on the right column under folder has items.
- Choose folder view to view your full list.
- You can view the details for one item by clicking on the blue title. This is an important step, because this information will help you decide whether a resource is right for your research.
- Select those you want to keep and then choose the appropriate icon to print, save or e-mail citations. These icons are located at the top of your screen. Use your complete e-mail address, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org Usually you will want to receive the standard field format, detailed citation and abstract.
- CAUTION: Your folder contents will be deleted automatically unless you uncheck the appropriate box. This list will also be deleted when you exit the ERIC database, unless you save them in your personal account.