6.0 Making a Short List
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
From your list of results you should choose titles of resources that you want to examine more closely. The best way to do this is to make a shorter list (folder) of those items.
This is easy if you follow these steps:
- On your list of items, click on the add to folder icon below of each item that you want to select. You will see your folder grow on the right column under folder has items.
- Choose folder view to view your full list.
- You can view the details for one item by clicking on the blue title. This is an important step, because this information will help you decide whether a resource is right for your research.
- Select those you want to keep and then choose the appropriate icon to print, save or e-mail citations. These icons are located at the top of your screen. Use your complete e-mail address, for example: email@example.com Usually you will want to receive the standard field format, detailed citation and abstract.
- CAUTION: Your folder contents will be deleted automatically unless you uncheck the appropriate box. This list will also be deleted when you exit the ERIC database, unless you save them in your personal account.