Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Laptops are loaned for in-library use only.
- Library laptops print to the Penfield Lobby OR the second floor printer. Faculty, staff, and students can also print from personal laptops to the Penfield Lobby, second floor, or 24-Hour Room. Personal laptop users must download the printing software for Penfield -- available for the three black & white and one color printer.
- Laptops are loaned for 2 hour intervals. Please note the time you checked the computer out to prevent the accrual of late fees.
- Laptop late fees are 10 cents per minute, $1.00 for every 10 minutes overdue. $25.00 maximum charge per item. There is no grace period for late laptops.
- Laptop renewals are permitted only if no one else is waiting to use a computer.
- Laptop holds are disallowed; we loan first come, first served. Pagers are used to alert waiting patrons of availability. Laptops and pagers are both circulated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Do not save files to the laptop because they are erased with every logoff.
- You are responsible for any damage done to the computer while it is in your possession.
- As stated in your student handbook, theft or mutilation/damage of library materials is a criminal offense and shall be charged under the student conduct code, and may also be prosecuted to the full extent of the law through the New York State criminal courts.
- If there's a problem with the laptop, please bring it to the Check-Out & Reserves Desk and we'll see what we can do to help you.