Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
You must have your college ID with you to check out books and other materials.
1. College staff are allowed a 42 day loan period for items in the circulating collection. Items in other collections such as media or browsing are loaned according to the policy for those collections.
2. Staff may borrow a maximum of one hundred (100) items at one time.
3. Staff may renew circulating items three (3) times.
4. Staff may request renewal of items IF THEY ARE NOT OVERDUE:
- via the Library Catalog. Click on "Personal Circulation Information." Sign in using your library ID number and password. Choose "loans" and follow instructions for renewal.
- by email. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the item's barcode number, author and title. All email renewals will be confirmed by email.
- in person, at the Check-Out & Reserves Desk. It is not necessary to have the materials in hand unless the items are overdue or the maximum number of renewals has been reached.
5. Materials borrowed by Staff are subject to recall after twenty-eight (28) days. Staff are subject to recall fines, $2 per item per day, $15 maximum fine per item.
6. Staff will be sent three (3) overdue notices for overdue materials. Overdue fines are $0.25 per item per day to a maximum of $10 per item. After the third notice, Staff will be billed for lost materials. Lost materials are billed for replacement costs plus a $25 processing fee per item.
7. Staff borrowing privileges will be suspended if more than one item is overdue or more than $10.00 in overdue fines is owed. Privileges will be reinstated as soon as materials are returned and fines are paid.