Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Penfield library provides access to library materials to Partners of Faculty and/or Professional Staff. Partners of Faculty or Professional Staff will receive Community Borrower cards free of charge. Up to 25 items may be checked out. The initial six-month probationary period is waived for Partners of Faculty or Professional Staff.
Borrowing Privileges and Policies:
- Items needed by other patrons or for reserves may be recalled.
- Up to 25 items may be checked out at one time.
- Only the person to whom the card is issued is allowed to use the card.
- Items in collections such as media or browsing are loaned according to the policy for those collections. (Variations generally include a shorter borrowing period.)
- Borrowing privileges are suspended if any items are overdue or if any fines are owed. Borrowing privileges may be permanently withdrawn.
- Some library services are not available to Partners of Faculty and Professional Staff. These include, but are not limited to Interlibrary Loan, remote Internet access, in-house borrowing of equipment such as scanners and laptop computers, and remote access to online databases.
How to request renewal of items:
- Via the Library Catalog. Click on "Personal Circulation Information". Sign in using your library ID number and password. Choose "loans" and follow instructions for renewal.
- By e-mail. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the item's barcode number, author and title. All e-mail renewals will be confirmed by e-mail.
- In person, at the Check-Out & Reserves Desk. It is not necessary to have the materials with you unless the items are overdue or the maximum number of renewals has been reached.
Fines and Fees:
- Overdue fines for books are $0.25 per day up to a maximum of $10 per item.
- Overdue fines for videos are $1.00 per day up to a maximum of $10 per item.
- Overdue fines for Music CDs are $0.50 per day up to a maximum of $10 per item.
- Recalled items accrue fines of $2 per day, with a maximum fine of $15 per item.
- After the third overdue notice, materials are considered lost. Fees for lost items include the cost of replacement plus a $25 per item processing fee.
- Credit Card Payments for Library Fines and Fees
Please contact the Penfield Library Check-Out & Reserves Desk at 1-315-312-2560 or email@example.com if you have any questions.