Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
You must have your college ID with you to check out books and other materials.
1. SUNY Oswego students are allowed a 155 day loan period (or up to their expiration date, whichever is sooner) for items in the circulating collection. Items in other collections are loaned according to the policies for those collections.
2. Graduate Students may borrow a maximum of two-hundred (200) items at one time.
3. Graduate Students may renew circulating items four (4) times.
4. Students may request renewal of items IF THEY ARE NOT OVERDUE:
- ~ via the Library Catalog. Click on "Personal Circulation Information". Sign in using your library ID number and password. Choose "loans" and follow instructions for renewal.
- ~ by e-mail. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the
item's barcode number, author and title. All e-mail renewals will
be confirmed by e-mail.
- ~ in person, at the Check-Out & Reserves Desk. It is not necessary to have
the materials in hand unless the items are overdue or the maximum
number of renewals has been reached.
5. Materials borrowed by Graduate Students are subject to recall after twenty-eight (28) days. Students are subject to recall fines, $2 per item per day, $15 maximum fine per item.
6. Graduate Students will be sent three (3) overdue notices for overdue materials. Overdue fines are $0.25 per item per day to a maximum of $10 per item. After the third notice, students will be billed for lost materials. Lost materials are billed for replacement costs plus a $25 processing fee per item.
7. Graduate Student borrowing privileges are suspended if more than one item is overdue OR if $10.00 or more is owed in fines. Privileges will be reinstated as soon as materials are returned AND fines are paid.
*This does not include Graduate Teaching Assistants.