Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
You must have your college ID with you to check out books and other materials.
Penfield Library provides Faculty at SUNY Oswego access to various library materials and services including books, videos, in-library use of laptops, scanners, cameras, and music CDs. Materials from other libraries may also be requested through Interlibrary Loan. Faculty need their Oswego ID cards to check out library materials. Faculty may renew books online, by phone, or in person. Administrators, Emeriti Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and Professional Staff are all provided with Faculty status for circulation purposes.
1. Items in the circulating collection can be borrowed for 155 days with 4 renewals up to a period of 2 years.
2. Faculty may borrow a maximum of 200 items at one time.
3. Faculty may renew circulating items four (4) times for a period not to exceed two (2) years.
4. Faculty may request renewal of items:
- via the Library Catalog. Click on "Personal Circulation Information." Sign in using your Campus Technology Services (email) user name and password OR library ID number and password. Choose "loans" and follow instructions for renewal.
- by email. Send requests to email@example.com, and include the item's barcode number, author and title. All email renewals will be confirmed by email.
- by mail. To renew by mail, Faculty may return the overdue notice to the Circulation Department with the note "please renew" and signature, or may send list of items with barcode number, author and title to the Circulation Department.
- in person, at the Check-Out & Reserves Desk. It is not necessary to have the materials in hand unless the items are overdue or the maximum number of renewals has been reached.
5. Materials borrowed by Faculty are subject to recall after 28 days. Faculty are subject to recall fines, $2 per item per day, $15 maximum fine per item.
6. Faculty will be sent three (3) notices for overdue materials. Faculty are not charged overdue fines. After the third notice, Faculty will be invoiced for lost materials. Lost materials are billed for replacement costs plus a $25 processing fee per item.
7. Faculty borrowing privileges are suspended if more than $50.00 is owed. Privileges will be reinstated as soon as materials are returned and fines are paid.
8. Faculty may authorize student assistants to check out materials for them. To do so, use the Faculty Assistant Authorization Form (pdf).
* "Faculty" includes Administration, Faculty, Emeriti Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Professionals and Graduate Teaching Assistants.