Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Penfield Library provides complimentary access to library materials for Oswego County Educators and High School Students engaged in high-level research with high school faculty. To obtain a card, please bring a completed Complimentary Penfield Library Card application for Educators or High School Students to Penfield Library.
Educators: The card is issued for one year and can be renewed, at no charge, if the patron remains in good standing without fines or overdue materials. Please visit Penfield Library to renew card.
High School Students: The card is issued for 2 months and can be renewed, at no charge, if the patron remains in good standing without fines or overdue materials, and is still enrolled in high school. Please visit Penfield Library to renew card.
Borrowing Privileges and Policies:
- Items in the circulating collection can be borrowed for 28 days with 1 renewal.
- Items needed by other patrons or for reserves may be recalled.
- Up to 25 items may be checked out.
- High School Students:
- Up to 5 items may be checked out.
- Only the person to whom the card is issued is allowed to use the card.
- Items in collections such as media or browsing are loaned according to the policy for those collections. (Variations generally include a shorter borrowing period.)
- Borrowing privileges are suspended if any items are overdue or if any fines are owed. Borrowing privileges may be permanently withdrawn.
- Some library services are not available. These include, but are not limited to, Interlibrary Loan, remote internet access, in-house borrowing of equipment such as scanners and laptop computers, and remote access to online databases.
How to request renewal of items:
- Via the Library Catalog. Click on "Personal Circulation Information." Sign in using your library ID number and password. Choose "loans" and follow instructions for renewal.
- By email. Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the item's barcode number, author and title. All email renewals will be confirmed by email.
- In person, at the Circulation Desk. It is not necessary to have the materials with you unless the items are overdue or the maximum number of renewals has been reached.
Fines and Fees:
- Overdue fines for books at $0.25 per day up to a maximum of $10 per item.
- Overdue fines for videos are $1.00 per day up to a maximum of $10 per item.
- Overdue fines for Music CDs are $0.50 per day up to a maximum of $10 per item.
- Recalled items accrue fines of $2 per day, with a maximum fine of $15 per item.
- After the third overdue notice, materials are considered lost. Fees for lost items include the cost of replacement plus a $25 per item processing fee.
Please contact the Penfield Library Circulation Desk at 315-312-2560 or email@example.com if you have any questions.