Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Check-Out & Reserves Desk is located on the first floor of Penfield Library, just inside the front entrance. The desk is staffed during all hours the library is open.
You must have your college ID with you to check out books and other materials.
Some of the services available at the Check-Out & Reserves Desk are:
- Check out and check in of library materials, including laptop computers and portable scanners (all scan B&W and color)
- Renewal of library materials
- Check out and check in of Reserve materials and information concerning e-Reserves.
- Request Holds or Recalls for materials which are currently on loan to another borrower
- Request a search for library material which should be available but you were unable to find
- Payment of library fines
- Order and pickup of transparencies for overhead projection and other specialized copy services
- Purchase of community borrower library cards
- Change and refunds for photocopy machines
- Lost and Found articles
Penfield Library is now accepting credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card) for lost fines and late fees. If you have questions, please contact the Check-Out & Reserves Desk at 315-312-2560.
How to contact us:
mail: Circulation Dept., Penfield Library, SUNY Oswego, Oswego, NY 13126