Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Brockport
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Softball vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Sunday, April 20, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Photocopying, or other reprography, is allowed only with advance approval of Special Collections staff. Preservation and copyright can be considerations.
- Fee-based copying is done by staff and must be prepaid. Fees vary. Patrons unaffiliated with the College should read the Reproduction Fee Schedule.
- Same day service is usually not possible. Copies made for you can be picked up at the Research Help Desk or mailed. We can't offer rush service or bulk rates.
- Staff provide assistance with research in its collections, but are not able to do research for patrons. Queries are recommended before an on-site visit. Emailing email@example.com works best.
- Outlets are available for laptops.
- Staff retrieve requested material and may limit the number of items used at one time.
- Gloves are provided and may be required.
- Pencils only are allowed for taking notes.
Permission to Publish
- Items in the care of the Special Collections of Penfield Library should not be used for publication without regard for common law literary rights, copyright laws, and the laws of libel.
- Responsibility for obtaining permission to publish rests with researchers and their publishers.
- At this time, Special Collections does not require fees or written permission to publish or exhibit based on our holdings. However, Special Collections does ask that our institution be noted in film credits or bibliographic citations. The correct citation should read: ("Name/No. of the collection."), Special Collections of Penfield Library, SUNY at Oswego, Oswego, N.Y. A courtesy copy of any subsequent publication is also requested for the records of Special Collections.
- In situations where the issue of copyright ownership is unresolved, the requestor agrees to hold harmless SUNY College at Oswego and its trustees, officers, and agents either jointly or severally from any action involving infringement of the rights of any person or their heirs and descendants in common law or under statutory copyright.