Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, July 5, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Summer Open House, AM Program
This event is designed for students who are just starting their college search. In addition to an admissions presentation and student-guided campus tour, the program offers academic presentations and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and the Center for Experiential Learning (internships, co-ops & community based programs). Presentations regarding financial aid, residence life, dining and our first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register for this event.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena, Main Concourse
Friday, July 15, 9 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, July 1, 1:22 a.m. - 1:22 a.m.
With SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, you can use iTunes to get course materials, lectures, seminars, presentations and other valuable information related to SUNY Oswego.
Viewing ContentIf you would like to view multimedia content on the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, just follow these simple steps:
- If your computer does not have Apple's iTunes application installed, you may download and install it here. There are versions available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Once the iTunes application is installed, go to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U page and click on the "Launch SUNY Oswego on iTunes U" button. Your iTunes application will start automatically and take you to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U.
If you are a SUNY Oswego faculty or staff member and would like to contribute material to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, please review the following steps to get started:
- Request an iTunes U space.
- Once it has been created, check out the "Administering Your iTunes U Page" section of the FAQs to learn more about customizing your iTunes U space.
- Create your multimedia production.
- Review our multimedia creation options for information on campus resources available to you for creating your productions and information on what you need if you wish to configure your own computer environment for multimedia productions.
- Make sure the output of your production is in an iTunes U compatible format. Apple has a complete listing of the available compatible formats.
- Review the multimedia accessibility and copyright information to make sure your productions do not violate copyright and can be viewable by all audiences.
- Upload your multimedia to your SUNY Oswego on iTunes U space.