Planetarium Show: "The Stars of Winter"
Planetarium Director Scott Roby will point out the bright stars and constellations visible in early winter evenings and give a light-hearted version of some of the mythological tales behind the constellations. Star maps provided. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free, including parking in the Centennial Drive lot (E17) or Washington Boulevard lot (C8). 315-312-2790.
Location: Room 223, Shineman Center
Sunday, Dec 4, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Concert: SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Dec 8, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Canton
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Dec 3, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Basketball vs. Cortland
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Saturday, Dec 3, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
With SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, you can use iTunes to get course materials, lectures, seminars, presentations and other valuable information related to SUNY Oswego.
Viewing ContentIf you would like to view multimedia content on the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, just follow these simple steps:
- If your computer does not have Apple's iTunes application installed, you may download and install it here. There are versions available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Once the iTunes application is installed, go to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U page and click on the "Launch SUNY Oswego on iTunes U" button. Your iTunes application will start automatically and take you to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U.
If you are a SUNY Oswego faculty or staff member and would like to contribute material to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, please review the following steps to get started:
- Request an iTunes U space.
- Once it has been created, check out the "Administering Your iTunes U Page" section of the FAQs to learn more about customizing your iTunes U space.
- Create your multimedia production.
- Review our multimedia creation options for information on campus resources available to you for creating your productions and information on what you need if you wish to configure your own computer environment for multimedia productions.
- Make sure the output of your production is in an iTunes U compatible format. Apple has a complete listing of the available compatible formats.
- Review the multimedia accessibility and copyright information to make sure your productions do not violate copyright and can be viewable by all audiences.
- Upload your multimedia to your SUNY Oswego on iTunes U space.