Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Hamilton
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Oct 25, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. St. John Fisher
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Oct 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Monday, Oct 24, 12:58 p.m. - 12:58 p.m.
With SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, you can use iTunes to get course materials, lectures, seminars, presentations and other valuable information related to SUNY Oswego.
Viewing ContentIf you would like to view multimedia content on the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, just follow these simple steps:
- If your computer does not have Apple's iTunes application installed, you may download and install it here. There are versions available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Once the iTunes application is installed, go to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U page and click on the "Launch SUNY Oswego on iTunes U" button. Your iTunes application will start automatically and take you to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U.
If you are a SUNY Oswego faculty or staff member and would like to contribute material to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, please review the following steps to get started:
- Request an iTunes U space.
- Once it has been created, check out the "Administering Your iTunes U Page" section of the FAQs to learn more about customizing your iTunes U space.
- Create your multimedia production.
- Review our multimedia creation options for information on campus resources available to you for creating your productions and information on what you need if you wish to configure your own computer environment for multimedia productions.
- Make sure the output of your production is in an iTunes U compatible format. Apple has a complete listing of the available compatible formats.
- Review the multimedia accessibility and copyright information to make sure your productions do not violate copyright and can be viewable by all audiences.
- Upload your multimedia to your SUNY Oswego on iTunes U space.