Admissions AM Information Program
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to park and check-in. A short, introductory DVD followed by a presentation from an Admissions Counselor will go from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. At 11:00 a.m. a current student will take guests on a walking tour of campus. The tour will conclude around 12:30 p.m. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register for this event.
Location: 222 Sheldon Hall, Historic Lecture Hall
Wednesday, March 1, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Lessons from Tragedy: A Conversation on School Safety and Preparedness
Frank DeAngelis, retired principal of Columbine High School now with Safe and Sound School, and Kristina Anderson, survivor of the Virginia Tech tragedy and founder of the Koshka Foundation for Safe Schools, will speak on how to improve school safety. Program to start at 5 p.m. Light refreshments. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-3404.
Location: Room 101, Lanigan Hall
Wednesday, March 1, 4:45 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. SUNY Poly
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, March 3, 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Clarkson
Free with valid student ID
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, March 7, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
With SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, you can use iTunes to get course materials, lectures, seminars, presentations and other valuable information related to SUNY Oswego.
Viewing ContentIf you would like to view multimedia content on the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, just follow these simple steps:
- If your computer does not have Apple's iTunes application installed, you may download and install it here. There are versions available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Once the iTunes application is installed, go to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U page and click on the "Launch SUNY Oswego on iTunes U" button. Your iTunes application will start automatically and take you to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U.
If you are a SUNY Oswego faculty or staff member and would like to contribute material to SUNY Oswego on iTunes U, please review the following steps to get started:
- Request an iTunes U space.
- Once it has been created, check out the "Administering Your iTunes U Page" section of the FAQs to learn more about customizing your iTunes U space.
- Create your multimedia production.
- Review our multimedia creation options for information on campus resources available to you for creating your productions and information on what you need if you wish to configure your own computer environment for multimedia productions.
- Make sure the output of your production is in an iTunes U compatible format. Apple has a complete listing of the available compatible formats.
- Review the multimedia accessibility and copyright information to make sure your productions do not violate copyright and can be viewable by all audiences.
- Upload your multimedia to your SUNY Oswego on iTunes U space.