Frequently Asked Question
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 10, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Potsdam
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Oct 1, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Romney Tennis Court
Saturday, Oct 1, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, Sept 30, 7:05 p.m. - 7:05 p.m.
How do I upload tracks?
To get started uploading tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will look similar to the following. Note that currently, there is no content.
- To upload your file, make sure you have the appropriate tab selected where you want the file to be uploaded to (see How do I organize my content (tracks) for more info on tabs).
- Click the "Add New File" link.
- A new window will open that will allow you to locate the file you wish to upload. As you upload a file, you will see a status area that says the file is "In Queue" then states how much data it has uploaded and then finally "Finished" where it will list your tracks like below:
- You may continue to add tracks, by clicking the appropriate tab and then clicking the "Add New File" link.
- When you are done uploading tracks, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.