Frequently Asked Questions
Planetarium Show: "The Stars of Winter"
Planetarium Director Scott Roby will point out the bright stars and constellations visible in early winter evenings and give a light-hearted version of some of the mythological tales behind the constellations. Star maps provided. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free, including parking in the Centennial Drive lot (E17) or Washington Boulevard lot (C8). 315-312-2790.
Location: Room 223, Shineman Center
Sunday, Dec 4, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Concert: SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Dec 8, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Fredonia
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Dec 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Hamilton
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Dec 9, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
How do I move a track to a different tab?
To move a track to a different tab, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will show your current tracks that have already been uploaded and will look similar to the following.
- To move a track to a different tab, locate the track under the appropriate tab (see How do I organize my content (tracks) for more info on tabs).
- Click the checkbox next to the track(s) you want to move. You may select more than one track as long as you want to move them to the same tab.
- Under the "Choose Action" menu near the bottom of your track listings, select "Move Selected Files To."
- A new pull down menu will display right next to the first one. From this new pull down menu, select the tab you want to move the files to.
- As soon as you select the tab, the track will be moved to that tab. You may click on that tab to ensure that the tracks did indeed get moved.
- When you are done moving tracks to different tabs, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.