Frequently Asked Questions
Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Tuesday, Aug 30, 1:59 a.m. - 1:59 a.m.
How do I move a track to a different tab?
To move a track to a different tab, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will show your current tracks that have already been uploaded and will look similar to the following.
- To move a track to a different tab, locate the track under the appropriate tab (see How do I organize my content (tracks) for more info on tabs).
- Click the checkbox next to the track(s) you want to move. You may select more than one track as long as you want to move them to the same tab.
- Under the "Choose Action" menu near the bottom of your track listings, select "Move Selected Files To."
- A new pull down menu will display right next to the first one. From this new pull down menu, select the tab you want to move the files to.
- As soon as you select the tab, the track will be moved to that tab. You may click on that tab to ensure that the tracks did indeed get moved.
- When you are done moving tracks to different tabs, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.