Frequently Asked Questions
Wrestling ECWC Championships
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Saturday, Jan 21, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Spring classes begin
Location: SUNY Oswego campus and SUNY Oswego Metro Center
Monday, Jan 23, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Swimming & Diving vs. Cortland
Location: Laker Pool in Laker Hall
Wednesday, Jan 18, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Brockport
$8, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Friday, Jan 20, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
How do I move a track to a different tab?
To move a track to a different tab, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will show your current tracks that have already been uploaded and will look similar to the following.
- To move a track to a different tab, locate the track under the appropriate tab (see How do I organize my content (tracks) for more info on tabs).
- Click the checkbox next to the track(s) you want to move. You may select more than one track as long as you want to move them to the same tab.
- Under the "Choose Action" menu near the bottom of your track listings, select "Move Selected Files To."
- A new pull down menu will display right next to the first one. From this new pull down menu, select the tab you want to move the files to.
- As soon as you select the tab, the track will be moved to that tab. You may click on that tab to ensure that the tracks did indeed get moved.
- When you are done moving tracks to different tabs, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.