Frequently Asked Questions
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 10, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Potsdam
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Oct 1, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Romney Tennis Court
Saturday, Oct 1, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, Sept 30, 7:10 p.m. - 7:10 p.m.
How do I move a track to a different tab?
To move a track to a different tab, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will show your current tracks that have already been uploaded and will look similar to the following.
- To move a track to a different tab, locate the track under the appropriate tab (see How do I organize my content (tracks) for more info on tabs).
- Click the checkbox next to the track(s) you want to move. You may select more than one track as long as you want to move them to the same tab.
- Under the "Choose Action" menu near the bottom of your track listings, select "Move Selected Files To."
- A new pull down menu will display right next to the first one. From this new pull down menu, select the tab you want to move the files to.
- As soon as you select the tab, the track will be moved to that tab. You may click on that tab to ensure that the tracks did indeed get moved.
- When you are done moving tracks to different tabs, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.