Frequently Asked Question
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Thursday, July 2, 5:13 a.m. - 5:13 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Thursday, July 2, 5:15 a.m. - 5:15 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Thursday, July 2, 5:14 a.m. - 5:14 a.m.
How do I change the name and/or artist of my tracks?
To change the name and/or artist of your tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will show your current tracks that have already been uploaded and will look similar to the following.
- To change the name and/or artist of a track, make sure you have the appropriate tab selected (see How do I organize my content (tracks) for more info on tabs).
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the track you want to change.
- The name and artist is now displayed in text boxes. Enter the new information.
- Click the checkmark icon to the right of the track for the changes to be saved.
- You may continue to modify track names and artists, by clicking the pencil icon next to the appropriate tracks.
- When you are done modifying track information, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.