Frequently Asked Question
Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Elmira
Free for student with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Friday, Oct 28, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Swimming & Diving vs. Wells
Location: Laker Pool in Laker Hall
Saturday, Oct 29, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Thursday, Oct 27, 1:52 p.m. - 1:52 p.m.
How do I change the name and/or artist of my tracks?
To change the name and/or artist of your tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will show your current tracks that have already been uploaded and will look similar to the following.
- To change the name and/or artist of a track, make sure you have the appropriate tab selected (see How do I organize my content (tracks) for more info on tabs).
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the track you want to change.
- The name and artist is now displayed in text boxes. Enter the new information.
- Click the checkmark icon to the right of the track for the changes to be saved.
- You may continue to modify track names and artists, by clicking the pencil icon next to the appropriate tracks.
- When you are done modifying track information, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.