Frequently Asked Question
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, July 5, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Summer Open House, AM Program
This event is designed for students who are just starting their college search. In addition to an admissions presentation and student-guided campus tour, the program offers academic presentations and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and the Center for Experiential Learning (internships, co-ops & community based programs). Presentations regarding financial aid, residence life, dining and our first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register for this event.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena, Main Concourse
Friday, July 15, 9 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, July 1, 6:51 a.m. - 6:51 a.m.
How do I organize my content (tracks)?
If you will be uploading lots of content to your page, you may want to organize it. You can do this using the tabs shown under the description area of your page. Follow the instructions below to start organizing your tracks.
- To organize the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to this:
- Under the "DESCRIPTION" area of your page, locate the two tabs called "Group 1" and Group 2." By default, these are created with every iTunes U page. You can change the names of them, add more tabs, and delete them if you decide you no longer need one of them.
- To change the name of the "Group 1" tab, click the pencil icon next to it. You will now have a text box where you can type in the new name of that tab. In the following example, we are changing the name to "General."
- Click the checkmark icon to the right of the text box to accept your changes.
- If you would like to change the name of the "Group 2" tab, you may follow the same procedure - click on the pencil icon just to the right of it, type in a new name, and click the checkmark icon to accept the changes.
In the following example, we have changed the name of the "Group 2" tab to "Mini Lectures."
- If you decide that you need more tabs to organize your tracks, do the following:
- Click the "+" icon to the left of the first tab.
- Another tab is added. By default, it is called "New Group" and is displayed in a text box where you can change the name.
- Type the new name of the group.
- Click the checkmark icon to have the changes saved.
- If you want to change the order of how the tabs are displayed, do the following:
- Click on the tab that you want to move
- Use the arrow icons to the left of the first tab to move it to the right or to the left.
- If you decide you no longer need a tab, you may delete it by doing the following:
- Click on the tab you want to delete.
- Click the icon that has a circle with a slash through it located to the left of the first tab. Note that deleting a tab will delete all of the tracks that are listed in it. There is no way to reverse this action.
- iTunes U will confirm that you want to delete the group and all of its tracks. If you are sure, click the "OK" button, otherwise click "Cancel."
- When you are done organizing your content, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.