Frequently Asked Question
Panel Discussion: "Ladies Who Lead"
State Senator Patty Ritchie, along with other local leaders, is inviting Central and Northern New Yorkers to attend “Ladies Who Lead,” a special event taking place that will feature a keynote address by SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, as well as a panel discussion with local women at the top of their career fields. Panel members will include Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley, Fort Drum Regional Health Planning Organization Executive Director Denise Young, State Supreme Court Judge Mary Farley, and CNY Central meteorologist and 2015 SUNY Oswego graduate Molly Matott. Call 315-782-3418 or visit www.ritchie.nysenate.gov to pre-register. Free, including parking.
Location: Room 132, Marano Campus Center
Tuesday, June 28, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, July 5, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Monday, June 27, 6:32 a.m. - 6:32 a.m.
How do I add or modify links to my iTunes U page?
You may wish to add links to other websites related to your iTunes U content. Follow the directions below to add links.
- To add or modify links to your page, first first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the "+" under the "LINKS" button. This will display a text box where you can add the title of the link (the words users will click on) and the web address of how to get to that link.
- Inside the edit links text box, click in the area under the "Title and URL" heading, but above the horizontal line. Enter a title for the URL.
- Inside the edit links text box under the horizontal line, type in the web address to get to the site you are making a link for.
In the following example, we have added a title and URL for a link to SUNY Oswego.
- Click on the checkmark in the upper right corner of the edit links text box to accept your changes. The link to SUNY Oswego will now display like the following:
- To create more links, keep clicking on the "+" sign under the "LINKS" button.
- To edit an existing link, click the pencil icon to the right of the link's title.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.