Frequently Asked Question
Theatre performance: "Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare"
Directed by Devin Brain. America’s premiere touring classical theatre company presents their diverse-cast production of this Shakespeare classic. $20 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in the Culkin Hall lot (E-6) and nearby lot E-18. 315-312-4581. theactingcompany.org.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Monday, March 27, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
I Am Oz Speaker: Winona LaDuke
Former vice presidential candidate, sustainability and women's rights activist and co-founder of Honor the Earth, Winona LaDuke will speak about Honor the Earth's work, including its opposition to the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline. Part of SUNY Oswego's I Am Oz Diversity Speaker Series. Free, including parking, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting March 20, at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m. 315-312-5483.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Tuesday, March 28, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. LeMoyne
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Tuesday, March 28, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Women's Softball vs. Buffalo State
Location: Laker Softball Field
Friday, March 31, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
How do I add or modify links to my iTunes U page?
You may wish to add links to other websites related to your iTunes U content. Follow the directions below to add links.
- To add or modify links to your page, first first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the "+" under the "LINKS" button. This will display a text box where you can add the title of the link (the words users will click on) and the web address of how to get to that link.
- Inside the edit links text box, click in the area under the "Title and URL" heading, but above the horizontal line. Enter a title for the URL.
- Inside the edit links text box under the horizontal line, type in the web address to get to the site you are making a link for.
In the following example, we have added a title and URL for a link to SUNY Oswego.
- Click on the checkmark in the upper right corner of the edit links text box to accept your changes. The link to SUNY Oswego will now display like the following:
- To create more links, keep clicking on the "+" sign under the "LINKS" button.
- To edit an existing link, click the pencil icon to the right of the link's title.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.