Frequently Asked Question
Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?
If you have been given authorization to a certain page within iTunes U, you may edit the page to change its appearance, add a description and links, and organize and upload content. Follow the steps below to get started.
- First login to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site by going to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U site and clicking the "Content Provider" link on the left. Login with your Laker NetID.
- The iTunes application should start on your machine and take you to the main SUNY Oswego iTunes U site.
- Note: If you do not have iTunes installed on your computer, you will need to download it and install it from Apple's iTunes web site. This is the iTunes application used to get to the iTunes U site.
- From the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, navigate to your page and click on the title.
- When you enter your page for the first time, you should see a page that looks similar to this.
Note: If you do not see the "EDIT PAGE," "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES," etc. buttons in the upper right side of the page then you do not have authorization to edit the page. If you believe you should have authorization to the page, fill out the online "iTunes U authorization request form."
- You are now able to start editing the appearance and content of your page.
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button if you would like to modify the appearance of your page by adding a description, links, authors, and images.
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button to add content (tracks) to your site such as podcasts, screencasts, enhanced podcasts, vodcasts, etc.
- Click the "ITUNES U SUPPORT" button to go to Apple's support pages.
- Click the "LOGOUT" button when you have finished making changes to your pages.