Frequently Asked Question
I Am Oz Speaker: Winona LaDuke
Former vice presidential candidate, sustainability and women's rights activist and co-founder of Honor the Earth, Winona LaDuke will speak about Honor the Earth's work, including its opposition to the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline. Part of SUNY Oswego's I Am Oz Diversity Speaker Series. Free, including parking, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting March 20, at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m. 315-312-5483.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Tuesday, March 28, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Theatre performance: "X: A New Play by Marcus Gardley"
Directed by Ian Belknap. The assassination of Malcolm X—both the story we think we know and details seldom shared—brought vividly and lyrically to life. $20 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in the Culkin Hall lot (E-6) and nearby lot E-18. 315-312-4581. theactingcompany.org.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Tuesday, March 28, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. LeMoyne
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Tuesday, March 28, 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Women's Softball vs. Buffalo State
Location: Laker Softball Field
Friday, March 31, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?
If you have been given authorization to a certain page within iTunes U, you may edit the page to change its appearance, add a description and links, and organize and upload content. Follow the steps below to get started.
- First login to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site by going to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U site and clicking the "Content Provider" link on the left. Login with your Laker NetID.
- The iTunes application should start on your machine and take you to the main SUNY Oswego iTunes U site.
- Note: If you do not have iTunes installed on your computer, you will need to download it and install it from Apple's iTunes web site. This is the iTunes application used to get to the iTunes U site.
- From the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, navigate to your page and click on the title.
- When you enter your page for the first time, you should see a page that looks similar to this.
Note: If you do not see the "EDIT PAGE," "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES," etc. buttons in the upper right side of the page then you do not have authorization to edit the page. If you believe you should have authorization to the page, fill out the online "iTunes U authorization request form."
- You are now able to start editing the appearance and content of your page.
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button if you would like to modify the appearance of your page by adding a description, links, authors, and images.
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button to add content (tracks) to your site such as podcasts, screencasts, enhanced podcasts, vodcasts, etc.
- Click the "ITUNES U SUPPORT" button to go to Apple's support pages.
- Click the "LOGOUT" button when you have finished making changes to your pages.