Frequently Asked Question
Panel Discussion: "Ladies Who Lead"
State Senator Patty Ritchie, along with other local leaders, is inviting Central and Northern New Yorkers to attend “Ladies Who Lead,” a special event taking place that will feature a keynote address by SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, as well as a panel discussion with local women at the top of their career fields. Panel members will include Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley, Fort Drum Regional Health Planning Organization Executive Director Denise Young, State Supreme Court Judge Mary Farley, and CNY Central meteorologist and 2015 SUNY Oswego graduate Molly Matott. Call 315-782-3418 or visit www.ritchie.nysenate.gov to pre-register. Free, including parking.
Location: Room 132, Marano Campus Center
Tuesday, June 28, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, July 5, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. John Fisher Scrimmage
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Aug 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Utica
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Aug 27, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2016 Alumni Mets Game
Gather with NYC-area alumni, family and friends for a day at the ballpark! http://bit.ly/1RKCBib
Location: Citi Field 123-01 Roosevelt Ave New York, NY 11368
Saturday, July 9, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, June 25, 4:14 a.m. - 4:14 a.m.
How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?
If you have been given authorization to a certain page within iTunes U, you may edit the page to change its appearance, add a description and links, and organize and upload content. Follow the steps below to get started.
- First login to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site by going to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U site and clicking the "Content Provider" link on the left. Login with your Laker NetID.
- The iTunes application should start on your machine and take you to the main SUNY Oswego iTunes U site.
- Note: If you do not have iTunes installed on your computer, you will need to download it and install it from Apple's iTunes web site. This is the iTunes application used to get to the iTunes U site.
- From the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, navigate to your page and click on the title.
- When you enter your page for the first time, you should see a page that looks similar to this.
Note: If you do not see the "EDIT PAGE," "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES," etc. buttons in the upper right side of the page then you do not have authorization to edit the page. If you believe you should have authorization to the page, fill out the online "iTunes U authorization request form."
- You are now able to start editing the appearance and content of your page.
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button if you would like to modify the appearance of your page by adding a description, links, authors, and images.
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button to add content (tracks) to your site such as podcasts, screencasts, enhanced podcasts, vodcasts, etc.
- Click the "ITUNES U SUPPORT" button to go to Apple's support pages.
- Click the "LOGOUT" button when you have finished making changes to your pages.