Frequently Asked Question
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 10, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Plattsburgh (Alumni Weekend)
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Sept 30, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Potsdam
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Oct 1, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Thursday, Sept 29, 9:07 a.m. - 9:07 a.m.
How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?
If you have been given authorization to a certain page within iTunes U, you may edit the page to change its appearance, add a description and links, and organize and upload content. Follow the steps below to get started.
- First login to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site by going to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U site and clicking the "Content Provider" link on the left. Login with your Laker NetID.
- The iTunes application should start on your machine and take you to the main SUNY Oswego iTunes U site.
- Note: If you do not have iTunes installed on your computer, you will need to download it and install it from Apple's iTunes web site. This is the iTunes application used to get to the iTunes U site.
- From the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, navigate to your page and click on the title.
- When you enter your page for the first time, you should see a page that looks similar to this.
Note: If you do not see the "EDIT PAGE," "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES," etc. buttons in the upper right side of the page then you do not have authorization to edit the page. If you believe you should have authorization to the page, fill out the online "iTunes U authorization request form."
- You are now able to start editing the appearance and content of your page.
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button if you would like to modify the appearance of your page by adding a description, links, authors, and images.
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button to add content (tracks) to your site such as podcasts, screencasts, enhanced podcasts, vodcasts, etc.
- Click the "ITUNES U SUPPORT" button to go to Apple's support pages.
- Click the "LOGOUT" button when you have finished making changes to your pages.