Frequently Asked Question
Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
T.J. Holmes, ABC News anchor/correspondent and a regular on "Good Morning America," will be keynote speaker. Free, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting Jan. 25 at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Jan 26, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Plattsburgh: White Out Game
$8, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Feb 4, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Potsdam
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Jan 27, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Brockport
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Jan 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?
If you have been given authorization to a certain page within iTunes U, you may edit the page to change its appearance, add a description and links, and organize and upload content. Follow the steps below to get started.
- First login to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site by going to the SUNY Oswego on iTunes U site and clicking the "Content Provider" link on the left. Login with your Laker NetID.
- The iTunes application should start on your machine and take you to the main SUNY Oswego iTunes U site.
- Note: If you do not have iTunes installed on your computer, you will need to download it and install it from Apple's iTunes web site. This is the iTunes application used to get to the iTunes U site.
- From the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, navigate to your page and click on the title.
- When you enter your page for the first time, you should see a page that looks similar to this.
Note: If you do not see the "EDIT PAGE," "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES," etc. buttons in the upper right side of the page then you do not have authorization to edit the page. If you believe you should have authorization to the page, fill out the online "iTunes U authorization request form."
- You are now able to start editing the appearance and content of your page.
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button if you would like to modify the appearance of your page by adding a description, links, authors, and images.
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button to add content (tracks) to your site such as podcasts, screencasts, enhanced podcasts, vodcasts, etc.
- Click the "ITUNES U SUPPORT" button to go to Apple's support pages.
- Click the "LOGOUT" button when you have finished making changes to your pages.