Frequently Asked Question
Wrestling ECWC Championships
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Saturday, Jan 21, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Spring classes begin
Location: SUNY Oswego campus and SUNY Oswego Metro Center
Monday, Jan 23, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Swimming & Diving vs. Cortland
Location: Laker Pool in Laker Hall
Wednesday, Jan 18, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Brockport
$8, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Friday, Jan 20, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
How do I add or modify a description for my iTunes U page?
- To add or modify the description of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the pencil icon under the word "DESCRIPTION."
- You will be given a text box where you can write a brief paragraph about your site and its contents. It should look similar to the following:
- When you have finished the description, click the checkmark icon under the description text box in order for the changes to be accepted.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.