Frequently Asked Question
Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Morrisville
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Wednesday, Oct 26, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Ice Hockey vs. Elmira
Free for student with college ID. 3056.
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Friday, Oct 28, 7 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Tuesday, Oct 25, 9:32 p.m. - 9:32 p.m.
How do I add or modify a description for my iTunes U page?
- To add or modify the description of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the pencil icon under the word "DESCRIPTION."
- You will be given a text box where you can write a brief paragraph about your site and its contents. It should look similar to the following:
- When you have finished the description, click the checkmark icon under the description text box in order for the changes to be accepted.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.