Frequently Asked Question
Dr. Lewis B. O'Donnell Media Summit
Alumni in the arts and other distinguished panelists will discuss "Digital-Social-Mobile: How Media Trends Impact Theatre, Art and Music." Part of the School of Communication, Media and the Arts Week. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-6612.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Oct 27, 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tyler Hall Campus Open House
Tour the newly renovated and reopened fine and performing arts building. Performances and refreshments. Part of SUNY Oswego's School of Communication, Media and the Arts week. Free. 315-312-6612.
Location: Tyler Hall
Friday, Oct 28, 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Hamilton
Location: Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Oct 25, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. St. John Fisher
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Oct 25, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Sunday, Oct 23, 12:12 a.m. - 12:12 a.m.
How do I manage the content of my iTunes U page?
At the heart of your iTunes U page is its content. Whether it be audio, video, or simple pdf files, users come to your site to download and listen to your content. As you upload content to your page, each item is listed as a track. Users then can download tracks to their laptop or desktop computer or to an mp3 player.
To get started managing your tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will look similar to the following. Note that currently, there is no content.
- Before you start uploading tracks to your site, you may think about how you want to organize it. iTunes U provides tabs that let you organize content into different areas.
- To upload a track, click "Add New File."
- To change the name and/or artist of an already uploaded track, click the pencil icon to the right of the appropriate track.
- To change the order of how tracks are displayed , use the up and down arrows to the right of the appropriate tracks.
- When you are done managing your tracks, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.