Frequently Asked Question
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Fredonia
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Oct 9, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Wednesday, Oct 7, 12:53 p.m. - 12:53 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
How do I manage the content of my iTunes U page?
At the heart of your iTunes U page is its content. Whether it be audio, video, or simple pdf files, users come to your site to download and listen to your content. As you upload content to your page, each item is listed as a track. Users then can download tracks to their laptop or desktop computer or to an mp3 player.
To get started managing your tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will look similar to the following. Note that currently, there is no content.
- Before you start uploading tracks to your site, you may think about how you want to organize it. iTunes U provides tabs that let you organize content into different areas.
- To upload a track, click "Add New File."
- To change the name and/or artist of an already uploaded track, click the pencil icon to the right of the appropriate track.
- To change the order of how tracks are displayed , use the up and down arrows to the right of the appropriate tracks.
- When you are done managing your tracks, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.