Frequently Asked Question
Spring classes begin
Location: SUNY Oswego campus and SUNY Oswego Metro Center
Monday, Jan 23, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
T.J. Holmes, ABC News anchor/correspondent and a regular on "Good Morning America," will be keynote speaker. Free, but ticket required. General public can obtain tickets starting Jan. 25 at the Marano Campus Center box office or by calling 315-312-3073. Talk to begin at 6 p.m.; doors open at 5:30 p.m.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Jan 26, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Potsdam
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Ice Arena
Friday, Jan 27, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Brockport
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Friday, Jan 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
How do I manage the content of my iTunes U page?
At the heart of your iTunes U page is its content. Whether it be audio, video, or simple pdf files, users come to your site to download and listen to your content. As you upload content to your page, each item is listed as a track. Users then can download tracks to their laptop or desktop computer or to an mp3 player.
To get started managing your tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will look similar to the following. Note that currently, there is no content.
- Before you start uploading tracks to your site, you may think about how you want to organize it. iTunes U provides tabs that let you organize content into different areas.
- To upload a track, click "Add New File."
- To change the name and/or artist of an already uploaded track, click the pencil icon to the right of the appropriate track.
- To change the order of how tracks are displayed , use the up and down arrows to the right of the appropriate tracks.
- When you are done managing your tracks, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.