Frequently Asked Question
Planetarium Show: "The Stars of Winter"
Planetarium Director Scott Roby will point out the bright stars and constellations visible in early winter evenings and give a light-hearted version of some of the mythological tales behind the constellations. Star maps provided. Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Free, including parking in the Centennial Drive lot (E17) or Washington Boulevard lot (C8). 315-312-2790.
Location: Room 223, Shineman Center
Sunday, Dec 4, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Concert: SUNY Oswego Jazz Ensemble
Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-2130.
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Thursday, Dec 8, 7:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Basketball vs. Cortland
$6 adults, $4 children 5-18, and free for SUNY Oswego students with ID and children under 5. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073.
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Saturday, Dec 3, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Women's Ice Hockey vs. Canton
$4 for adults, $2 for 5-17years, free for children under the age of 5, free for SUNY Oswego students with ID. Tickets may be purchased at tickets.oswego.edu. 315-312-3073
Location: Marano Campus Center Arena
Saturday, Dec 3, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
How do I manage the content of my iTunes U page?
At the heart of your iTunes U page is its content. Whether it be audio, video, or simple pdf files, users come to your site to download and listen to your content. As you upload content to your page, each item is listed as a track. Users then can download tracks to their laptop or desktop computer or to an mp3 player.
To get started managing your tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will look similar to the following. Note that currently, there is no content.
- Before you start uploading tracks to your site, you may think about how you want to organize it. iTunes U provides tabs that let you organize content into different areas.
- To upload a track, click "Add New File."
- To change the name and/or artist of an already uploaded track, click the pencil icon to the right of the appropriate track.
- To change the order of how tracks are displayed , use the up and down arrows to the right of the appropriate tracks.
- When you are done managing your tracks, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.