Frequently Asked Question
Brass Concert: Mark Kellogg, trombone & David Bamonte, trumpet
Mark Kellogg, principal trombone player of the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra and trombone professor at the Eastman School of Music, joins David Bamonte, associate principal trumpet in the Oregon Symphony and trumpet faculty at Portland State University, for a concert by top brass players of two major orchestras.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Thursday, March 23, 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Rice Creek Story Hour
Tales of nature, animals’ wild ways and how people relate to the natural world. Designed for elementary-aged children, though all are welcome. SUNY Oswego's Rice Creek Field Station offers Story Hour in support of SUNY's partnership with the Read Aloud 15 Minutes national initiative. Free (program size is limited, unable to accommodate groups, an adult must accompany children 17 and under). 315-312-6677.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, March 25, 11 a.m. - noon
Womens's Tennis vs. Wells
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Saturday, March 25, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Women's Softball vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, March 28, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
How do I manage the content of my iTunes U page?
At the heart of your iTunes U page is its content. Whether it be audio, video, or simple pdf files, users come to your site to download and listen to your content. As you upload content to your page, each item is listed as a track. Users then can download tracks to their laptop or desktop computer or to an mp3 player.
To get started managing your tracks, follow the instructions below.
- To manage the content of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "UPLOAD AND MANAGE FILES" button in the upper right side of the page. This will open up a new window that will look similar to the following. Note that currently, there is no content.
- Before you start uploading tracks to your site, you may think about how you want to organize it. iTunes U provides tabs that let you organize content into different areas.
- To upload a track, click "Add New File."
- To change the name and/or artist of an already uploaded track, click the pencil icon to the right of the appropriate track.
- To change the order of how tracks are displayed , use the up and down arrows to the right of the appropriate tracks.
- When you are done managing your tracks, click the "DONE" button in the bottom right of the window.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.