Frequently Asked Question
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 10, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Romney Tennis Court
Saturday, Oct 1, 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Volleyball vs. Clarkson
Location: Max Ziel Gymnasium
Tuesday, Oct 4, 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Saturday, Oct 1, 5:47 p.m. - 5:47 p.m.
How do I add or modify an author for my iTunes U page?
- To add or modify the author of your page, first first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the pencil icon above the "Last Modified" date near the icon image (artwork).
- You will be given a text box where you can type in author information. It should look similar to the following:
- When you have finished adding or modifying the author, click the checkmark icon to the left of the author text box in order for the changes to be accepted.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.