Frequently Asked Question
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 10, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Family and Friends Weekend begins
The weekend includes events that showcase the scholarly, creative, and athletic talents of SUNY Oswego's students, including outside entertainment for the entire family.
Location: SUNY Oswego campus
Friday, Oct 21, midnight - 11:59 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Plattsburgh (Alumni Weekend)
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Sept 30, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Potsdam
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Saturday, Oct 1, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Friday, Sept 30, 1:58 p.m. - 1:58 p.m.
How do I add or modify the image icon (artwork) for my iTunes U page?
- To add or modify the artwork of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the arrow button within the top left corner of the existing image. This will open a "Upload Artwork" window si milar to the following.
- Ensure the new image meets the following requirements:
- It meets the file type requirements as listed above the current image displayed in the window (jpg, gif, png). The file must also be named with an appropriate file extension.
- It is a maximum size of 300x300 pixels.
- It should be reflective of SUNY Oswego.
- From the "Upload Artwork" window that opens, click the "Choose File" button.
- Browse to the new image on your local computer and select it.
- Once you have selected the new image, it should display in the "Upload Artwork" window.
- Enter alternative text for the new image in the "Alt Text:" text box. Entering alternative text meets accessibility requirements for visually impaired users. The text should be description enough to paint a picture in one's head.
- After you have finished selecting new artwork and have entered alternative text, click the "Done" button in the bottom right of the window. Your changes have now been accepted and you will be returned to the iTunes U edit page window.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.