Frequently Asked Question
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 10:43 a.m. - 10:43 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 10:44 a.m. - 10:44 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 10:46 a.m. - 10:46 a.m.
How do I add or modify the image icon (artwork) for my iTunes U page?
- To add or modify the artwork of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the arrow button within the top left corner of the existing image. This will open a "Upload Artwork" window si milar to the following.
- Ensure the new image meets the following requirements:
- It meets the file type requirements as listed above the current image displayed in the window (jpg, gif, png). The file must also be named with an appropriate file extension.
- It is a maximum size of 300x300 pixels.
- It should be reflective of SUNY Oswego.
- From the "Upload Artwork" window that opens, click the "Choose File" button.
- Browse to the new image on your local computer and select it.
- Once you have selected the new image, it should display in the "Upload Artwork" window.
- Enter alternative text for the new image in the "Alt Text:" text box. Entering alternative text meets accessibility requirements for visually impaired users. The text should be description enough to paint a picture in one's head.
- After you have finished selecting new artwork and have entered alternative text, click the "Done" button in the bottom right of the window. Your changes have now been accepted and you will be returned to the iTunes U edit page window.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.