Frequently Asked Question
Admissions AM Information Program
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to park and check-in. A short, introductory DVD followed by a presentation from an Admissions Counselor will go from 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. At 11:00 a.m. a current student will take guests on a walking tour of campus. The tour will conclude around 12:30 p.m. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register for this event.
Location: 222 Sheldon Hall, Historic Lecture Hall
Wednesday, March 1, 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Lessons from Tragedy: A Conversation on School Safety and Preparedness
Frank DeAngelis, retired principal of Columbine High School now with Safe and Sound School, and Kristina Anderson, survivor of the Virginia Tech tragedy and founder of the Koshka Foundation for Safe Schools, will speak on how to improve school safety. Program to start at 5 p.m. Light refreshments. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 315-312-3404.
Location: Room 101, Lanigan Hall
Wednesday, March 1, 4:45 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. SUNY Poly
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, March 3, 4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Lacrosse vs. Clarkson
Free with valid student ID
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, March 7, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
How do I add or modify the image icon (artwork) for my iTunes U page?
- To add or modify the artwork of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the arrow button within the top left corner of the existing image. This will open a "Upload Artwork" window si milar to the following.
- Ensure the new image meets the following requirements:
- It meets the file type requirements as listed above the current image displayed in the window (jpg, gif, png). The file must also be named with an appropriate file extension.
- It is a maximum size of 300x300 pixels.
- It should be reflective of SUNY Oswego.
- From the "Upload Artwork" window that opens, click the "Choose File" button.
- Browse to the new image on your local computer and select it.
- Once you have selected the new image, it should display in the "Upload Artwork" window.
- Enter alternative text for the new image in the "Alt Text:" text box. Entering alternative text meets accessibility requirements for visually impaired users. The text should be description enough to paint a picture in one's head.
- After you have finished selecting new artwork and have entered alternative text, click the "Done" button in the bottom right of the window. Your changes have now been accepted and you will be returned to the iTunes U edit page window.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.