Frequently Asked Question
Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Tuesday, Aug 30, 4:28 a.m. - 4:28 a.m.
How do I add or modify the image icon (artwork) for my iTunes U page?
- To add or modify the artwork of your page, first go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should now see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You will see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit. Click the arrow button within the top left corner of the existing image. This will open a "Upload Artwork" window si milar to the following.
- Ensure the new image meets the following requirements:
- It meets the file type requirements as listed above the current image displayed in the window (jpg, gif, png). The file must also be named with an appropriate file extension.
- It is a maximum size of 300x300 pixels.
- It should be reflective of SUNY Oswego.
- From the "Upload Artwork" window that opens, click the "Choose File" button.
- Browse to the new image on your local computer and select it.
- Once you have selected the new image, it should display in the "Upload Artwork" window.
- Enter alternative text for the new image in the "Alt Text:" text box. Entering alternative text meets accessibility requirements for visually impaired users. The text should be description enough to paint a picture in one's head.
- After you have finished selecting new artwork and have entered alternative text, click the "Done" button in the bottom right of the window. Your changes have now been accepted and you will be returned to the iTunes U edit page window.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.