Frequently Asked Question
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Monday, Oct 5, 8:52 p.m. - 8:52 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
How do I change the appearance of my iTunes U page?
- To change how your page will look in iTunes U, go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You should now see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit.
- To add a description, click the pencil icon under the word "DESCRIPTION."
- To add an author, click the pencil icon above the "Last Modified" date near the image icon (artwork).
- To change the image icon (artwork), click the up arrow in the upper left corner of the current image displayed.
- To add links to other websites from your iTunes U page, click the "+" under the "LINKS" button.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.