Frequently Asked Question
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Second Summer Session begins
Monday, June 17, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
How do I change the appearance of my iTunes U page?
- To change how your page will look in iTunes U, go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You should now see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit.
- To add a description, click the pencil icon under the word "DESCRIPTION."
- To add an author, click the pencil icon above the "Last Modified" date near the image icon (artwork).
- To change the image icon (artwork), click the up arrow in the upper left corner of the current image displayed.
- To add links to other websites from your iTunes U page, click the "+" under the "LINKS" button.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.