Frequently Asked Question
Student Involvement Fair
Annual event where SUNY Oswego student clubs and organizations host informational tables. Free for SUNY Oswego students. 315-312-5420.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Marano Campus Center
Wednesday, Aug 31, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
ALANA Student Leadership Conference begins
The theme for the weeklong 30th annual conference is "Diamond in the Rough." Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420.
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, Sept 17, noon - 8 p.m.
Women's Tennis vs. Cortland
Location: Romney Tennis Courts
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Women's Field Hockey vs. Houghton
Location: Laker Turf Stadium
Thursday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
For more information, visit http://alumni.oswego.edu/homecoming
Tuesday, Aug 30, 8:07 a.m. - 8:07 a.m.
How do I change the appearance of my iTunes U page?
- To change how your page will look in iTunes U, go to the SUNY Oswego iTunes U site, login using the "Content Provider" link and navigate to the page you want to edit (for detailed instructions visit "How do I get started editing my iTunes U page?").
- Click the "EDIT PAGE" button in the upper right side of the page. You should see a window that looks similar to the following.
- You should now see some icons, such as pencils, that designate the areas of the page you can edit.
- To add a description, click the pencil icon under the word "DESCRIPTION."
- To add an author, click the pencil icon above the "Last Modified" date near the image icon (artwork).
- To change the image icon (artwork), click the up arrow in the upper left corner of the current image displayed.
- To add links to other websites from your iTunes U page, click the "+" under the "LINKS" button.
- When you are done editing the appearance of your page, click the "END EDITING" button.
- If you are finished modifying your iTunes U page, click the "LOGOUT" button.