Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
- Administrative Professionals: Skills for Success
- Business Writing Fundamentals
- Business Writing When English is a Second Language
- Coaching for High Performance
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Delegating for Business Success
- Delivering Exemplary Customer Service
- Fair, Square and Legal: A Manager's Guide to Safe Hiring
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- First-Level Leadership: Supervising the New Organization
- Grammar and Proofreading
- How to be a Successful Facilitator
- How to Develop Effective Rewards Programs
- How to Develop the Strategic Plan
- How to Manage Conflict
- How to Manage Training
- How to Train Employees
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Human Resources Fundamentals
- Leadership Skills for Managers
- Legal Side of HR Practice
- Managing and Achieving Organizational Goals
- Performance Appraisals: Strategies for Success
- Performance Management
- Planning and Leading Productive Meetings
- Planning and Managing Change
- Sharpen Your Business Writing Skills
- Successful Interviewing Techniques