Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 3:55 a.m. - 3:55 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 3:51 a.m. - 3:51 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 3:53 a.m. - 3:53 a.m.
- Administrative Professionals: Skills for Success
- Business Writing Fundamentals
- Business Writing When English is a Second Language
- Coaching for High Performance
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Delegating for Business Success
- Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Customer Service
- Fair, Square and Legal: A Manager's Guide to Safe Hiring, Managing and Firing
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- First-Level Leadership: Supervising the New Organization
- Fundamentals of Human Resources
- Grammar and Proofreading
- How to be a Successful Facilitator
- How to Develop Effective Rewards Programs
- How to Develop the Strategic Plan
- How to Manage Conflict
- How to Manage Training
- How to Train Employees
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Interpersonal Communication Skills in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills for Managers
- Legal Side of HR Practice
- Managing and Achieving Organizational Goals
- Performance Appraisals: Strategies for Success
- Performance Management
- Planning and Leading Productive Meetings
- Planning and Managing Change
- Presentation Success
- Sharpen Your Business Writing Skills
- Successful Interviewing Techniques
- Successful Negotiating
SUNY Oswego Phoenix Center
Phone 315.934.4900 | Fax 315.934.4901 | firstname.lastname@example.org
70 County Route 59 | Phoenix, NY 13135