Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Sunday, Oct 4, 6:10 p.m. - 6:10 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
The SUNY Oswego Phoenix Center offers the following AMA University Certificate Programs:
- Administrative Professional
- Business Communications
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Strategic Leadership
University Certificates are an excellent way to build industry recognized credentials that supplement professional training and prepare you for career advancement. These programs also provide opportunities for entry-level positions and offer the ability to explore career areas. Completing an AMA certificate program can lead to advancement opportunities and developing professional goals that lead to bachelor and/or master degree programs.
- Participants who successfully complete four core courses and two electives earn an AMA University Certificate from SUNY Oswego in partnership with AMA.
- All courses are taught at the SUNY Oswego Phoenix Center in Phoenix or online.
- The single-course fee of $319 includes tuition, books, and materials.
- Save $219! The normal price for six courses required to earn a certificate is $1,914, but you can save by you purchasing your six-course AMA University Certificate Program as a package for only $1,695. Register online.
- Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to successfully complete a course should contact the Disability Services office at 315.312.3358.
SUNY Oswego Phoenix Center
Phone 315.934.4900 | Fax 315.934.4901 | firstname.lastname@example.org
70 County Route 59 | Phoenix, NY 13135