for High School Students
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Buffalo State
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Oct 10, 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. Geneseo
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Oct 16, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Friday, Oct 9, 10:44 p.m. - 10:44 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Students who participate in New Visions or in our SUNY Oswego in the High School programs should use the link below to register for college credit.
All students must register each year they enroll in a SUNY Oswego in the High School course, even if you have an existing account from a previous class.
Program Fee: $175 per 3 credit course. A discount is available for students who participate in the Free and Reduced School Lunch Program, with official documentation, $85 per 3 credit course. Students who participate in the Free and Reduced School Lunch Program, must provide official proof of participation from their school district to email@example.com or fax to 315.312.5692. There is no discount for students who participate in the New Visions program.
Important Dates to Remember:
- May 2015 - October 1, 2015: Registration is open.
- October 1 - December 1, 2015. Late Registration: A $20 late registration fee will be applied if you enroll after the registration deadline, October 1.
- First Week of October: Students will be mailed verification letters. Verify information is correct. If correct, students may pay their bill online at www.oswego.edu/highschool by selecting Pay Bill. If information is incorrect, make corrections to the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call SUNY Oswego in the High Schools at 315.312.2270 to make the necessary corrections.
- November 2: Students with unpaid accounts will be mailed bills.
- December 1: Payment is due.
- After December 1, 2015, unpaid accounts will be charged a $20 late payment fee.
- Accounts not paid by January 4, 2016 will be deregistered and students will not receive SUNY Oswego credit for the course. Students will receive only high school credit.
Please read these important notes before you begin!
Students will need their social security numbers to complete the application process.
Incomplete and inaccurate forms will not be processed.
Questions with a red star are required and must be answered.