Taking Steps for the Future
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 3:20 a.m. - 3:20 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Collaborate Training Opportunities
A couple of options are available for training. You can attend an in-person training available for registration through the CTS Workshops or you can review the training material available directly from Blackboard Collaborate.
For in-person training, please consult the CTS Workshops page. Sessions will be offered on the following:
- Collaborate Web Conferencing, for giving your presentation
- Collaborate Plan, for scripting your presentation ahead of time
- Collaborate Publish, for producing a recorded session into a standard multimedia file
For Blackboard Collaborate training, please consult the following.
Moderator Training - for the person/people giving the presentation in Blackboard Collaborate
- Collaborate Web Conferencing v12.5 - Product overview, Recorded Demo, Tool Features | Additional Moderator Materials
- Collaborate Plan v2 - Recorded Trainings, Documentation and Sample Plan Files
- Collaborate Publish v2.2 - Download installation guide
- Elluminate to Collaborate Quick Tip Guide - Moderator's Toolbar
Participant Training - for the people that will be listening and viewing a presentation given in Blackboard Collaborate
- Collaborate Web Conferencing v12.5 - Recorded Trainings, Quick Reference Guides and User Guides for Participants
- Elluminate to Collaborate Quick Tip Guide - Participants Panel