Taking Steps for the Future
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Fredonia
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Oct 9, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 9:21 p.m. - 9:21 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Blackboard Collaborate for Participants
Participants of a Blackboard Collaborate session can be campus-affiliated as well as non-campus affiliated.
Participants (non-moderators/non-presenters) should follow these steps to participate in an Blackboard Collaborate presentation.
- Please make sure to review the "About Blackboard Collaborate" page for common Blackboard Collaborate terminology used throughout this site.
- If you are unfamiliar with using Blackboard Collaborate, review the Training Opportunities page to for access to on-demand Blackboard Collaborate Participant trainings.
- Make sure you have the necessary computer configuration and audio/video devices to use Blackboard Collaborate.
- Access the Blackboard Collaborate session approximately 10-15 minutes prior to the start. You should have received instructions on how to connect from the presenter.
- When you have entered the session, run the Audio Setup wizard so Blackboard Collaborate detects the proper audio/video devices connected to your computer. This can be done by going to the Tools menu->Audio->Audio Setup Wizard from within Blackboard Collaborate.
- Enjoy the session!
Note: Mac users - a recent Apple security change may prevent Collaborate from launching. If this occurs, please read this article for instruction on how to work-around this problem.