Taking Steps for the Future
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Thursday, July 2, 9:31 a.m. - 9:31 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Thursday, July 2, 9:33 a.m. - 9:33 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Thursday, July 2, 9:32 a.m. - 9:32 a.m.
Blackboard Collaborate for Participants
Participants of a Blackboard Collaborate session can be campus-affiliated as well as non-campus affiliated.
Participants (non-moderators/non-presenters) should follow these steps to participate in an Blackboard Collaborate presentation.
- Please make sure to review the "About Blackboard Collaborate" page for common Blackboard Collaborate terminology used throughout this site.
- If you are unfamiliar with using Blackboard Collaborate, review the Training Opportunities page to for access to on-demand Blackboard Collaborate Participant trainings.
- Make sure you have the necessary computer configuration and audio/video devices to use Blackboard Collaborate.
- Access the Blackboard Collaborate session approximately 10-15 minutes prior to the start. You should have received instructions on how to connect from the presenter.
- When you have entered the session, run the Audio Setup wizard so Blackboard Collaborate detects the proper audio/video devices connected to your computer. This can be done by going to the Tools menu->Audio->Audio Setup Wizard from within Blackboard Collaborate.
- Enjoy the session!
Note: Mac users - a recent Apple security change may prevent Collaborate from launching. If this occurs, please read this article for instruction on how to work-around this problem.