Taking Steps for the Future
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Blackboard Collaborate for Participants
Participants of a Blackboard Collaborate session can be campus-affiliated as well as non-campus affiliated.
Participants (non-moderators/non-presenters) should follow these steps to participate in an Blackboard Collaborate presentation.
- Please make sure to review the "About Blackboard Collaborate" page for common Blackboard Collaborate terminology used throughout this site.
- If you are unfamiliar with using Blackboard Collaborate, review the Training Opportunities page to for access to on-demand Blackboard Collaborate Participant trainings.
- Make sure you have the necessary computer configuration and audio/video devices to use Blackboard Collaborate.
- Access the Blackboard Collaborate session approximately 10-15 minutes prior to the start. You should have received instructions on how to connect from the presenter.
- When you have entered the session, run the Audio Setup wizard so Blackboard Collaborate detects the proper audio/video devices connected to your computer. This can be done by going to the Tools menu->Audio->Audio Setup Wizard from within Blackboard Collaborate.
- Enjoy the session!
Note: Mac users - a recent Apple security change may prevent Collaborate from launching. If this occurs, please read this article for instruction on how to work-around this problem.