Taking Steps for the Future
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Thursday, July 2, 6:54 a.m. - 6:54 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Thursday, July 2, 6:56 a.m. - 6:56 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Thursday, July 2, 6:55 a.m. - 6:55 a.m.
Blackboard Collaborate for Presenters
All faculty and staff can use Blackboard Collaborate to give a presentation.
Presenters should follow these steps to setup an Blackboard Collaborate presentation.
- Please make sure to review the "About Blackboard Collaborate" page for common Blackboard Collaborate terminology used throughout this site.
- If you are unfamiliar with using Blackboard Collaborate, review the Training Opportunities page to sign-up for instructor-led workshops and/or to access on-demand Blackboard Collaborate trainings. On-demand training for both moderators and participants is available.
- Make sure you have the necessary computer configuration and audio/video devices to use Blackboard Collaborate.
- Choose how you and your participants would like to access the Blackboard Collaborate session. There are two options available for accessing Blackboard Collaborate, either through the ANGEL integration or directly from a web address.
- Inform your participants on how to access the session.
- On the day of your presentation, enter your session early and be sure to run the Audio Setup Wizard to ensure that Blackboard Collaborate has properly detected the audio/video devices that you will be using. This can be done by going to the Tools menu->Audio->Audio Setup Wizard within Blackboard Collaborate.
Note: Mac users - a recent Apple security change may prevent Collaborate from launching. If this occurs, please read this article for instruction on how to work-around this problem.