Taking Steps for the Future
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Blackboard Collaborate for Presenters
All faculty and staff can use Blackboard Collaborate to give a presentation.
Presenters should follow these steps to setup an Blackboard Collaborate presentation.
- Please make sure to review the "About Blackboard Collaborate" page for common Blackboard Collaborate terminology used throughout this site.
- If you are unfamiliar with using Blackboard Collaborate, review the Training Opportunities page to sign-up for instructor-led workshops and/or to access on-demand Blackboard Collaborate trainings. On-demand training for both moderators and participants is available.
- Make sure you have the necessary computer configuration and audio/video devices to use Blackboard Collaborate.
- Choose how you and your participants would like to access the Blackboard Collaborate session. There are two options available for accessing Blackboard Collaborate, either through the ANGEL integration or directly from a web address.
- Inform your participants on how to access the session.
- On the day of your presentation, enter your session early and be sure to run the Audio Setup Wizard to ensure that Blackboard Collaborate has properly detected the audio/video devices that you will be using. This can be done by going to the Tools menu->Audio->Audio Setup Wizard within Blackboard Collaborate.
Note: Mac users - a recent Apple security change may prevent Collaborate from launching. If this occurs, please read this article for instruction on how to work-around this problem.