Taking Steps for the Future
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 7:06 p.m. - 7:06 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 7:07 p.m. - 7:07 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 7:09 p.m. - 7:09 p.m.
Other Technical Training Opportunities
There are a number of other technical training opportunities available:
- A variety of workshops on using ANGEL in the classroom are available each semester.
- Workshops on using the Ingeniux Content Management System for creating and editing departmental web pages.
- Our CTS Demo site is composed of short demos illustrating how to complete specific tasks within applications.
- There are a variety of video and screencast trainings available on our Technical Training iTunes U site. This link will start iTunes on your computer and take you to the list of trainings.
- SUNY Oswego's Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching often has workshops and seminars on incorporating technology into the classroom.
- Other training opportunities exist through the SUNY Center for Professional Development in Syracuse.