Taking Steps for the Future
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Fredonia
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Oct 9, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Wednesday, Oct 7, 2:29 p.m. - 2:29 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Other Technical Training Opportunities
There are a number of other technical training opportunities available:
- A variety of workshops on using ANGEL in the classroom are available each semester.
- Workshops on using the Ingeniux Content Management System for creating and editing departmental web pages.
- Our CTS Demo site is composed of short demos illustrating how to complete specific tasks within applications.
- There are a variety of video and screencast trainings available on our Technical Training iTunes U site. This link will start iTunes on your computer and take you to the list of trainings.
- SUNY Oswego's Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching often has workshops and seminars on incorporating technology into the classroom.
- Other training opportunities exist through the SUNY Center for Professional Development in Syracuse.