September 14, 2012
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 10:33 a.m. - 10:33 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 10:34 a.m. - 10:34 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 10:36 a.m. - 10:36 a.m.
107 Lanigan Hall
Attending: Marcia Burrell, Mike Pisa, Greg Ketcham, Abby Wiertzema, Dave McQuin, Paul Taylor, Nicole Decker, Mike Flaherty, Pat Pacitti, Natalie Sturr, Jean DuFore, Doug Pippin, Eric Hellquist, Scott Roby, Brenda Farnham, Shashi Kunbar, Kelly Roe, Patrick Moochler, Dan Wood, Weston Kensigner, Mark Springston, Becky Truax, Pat MacNeill, Aaron Reece, Luke Nadzadi, Dan Vandermark, Tim Yager, Greg Fuller, Eric Smith, Nicholas Ross
Approval of Minutes
Discussion on Coursera, Marcia is taking an Intro to Mathematical Thinking course
Technology Conference Oct 25th and 26th
Online tutoring available
Committee Reports - Focus Groups/Goal Setting
Broke up into committees to set up agendas and meeting times
- Applications & Equipment - Natalie Sturr
No SCAP program, will have a local program through CTS, but the development of an alternative local program is a priority
Meeting Oct 3rd at 8:00 AM in the Library, main agenda item is SCAP replacement
- Election & Bylaws - Mike Pisa
Will send bylaw changes / suggestions out for comment and approval
No meeting planned
- Education - Marcia Burrell
Ebooks, WiFi in classrooms, video based tutorials
Meeting Oct 3rdat 9:15AM in the Celt Room
- Ad-Hoc technology Plan - Mike Flaherty reviewed the benchmarking and met with his group.
ITC Report from Mark Springston
- Elections for ITC will occur
- The last meeting was with Joseph Moreau
CTS Report from Mike Pisa
- Tech news posted for May, June, July and August
- Student Accounts E-Commerce system
- 20 ATC's this summer
- Labman Conference
- Windows 7 upgrade
- VoIP phones
- Banner 9
- iModules for Development
- SOE including Rice Creek
- Lecture Capture
- Complete Windows 7 upgrades
- Faculty replacement
- Security logins
- Wireless - Res Halls
- Product replacement for Heat
Apple Configurator by Dave Kahn
- Benefits include streamlined process, uniform images on devices, volume app purchase program
- Working on a web page
Time and Attendance demo by John Trombly
- All 12 month employees are being set up in the system
- Training Sessions are scheduled each week
- LakerNet Id is used to log into the system