Taking Steps for the Future
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
To find the ethernet MAC address of a device, follow the appropriate steps based on your operating system:
For computers running Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open a Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button, clicking Programs or All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt window type ipconfig /all.
- Locate the Physical Address line under the section that describes your network adapter. The ethernet MAC address is listed as six pairs of letters and numbers, separated by hyphens (-).
For Mac OS X computers (10.5 and higher)
- Go to the Apple Menu and choose System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Click on Ethernet.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the Ethernet or Hardware tab.
- The ethernet MAC address is listed as the set of numbers and/or letters next to "Ethernet ID" or "Hardware Address".
For Playstation 3 consoles
- On the main menu, select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select System Information. The ethernet MAC address will then be displayed on the screen.
For Xbox 360 consoles
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
- Select Edit Settings.
- From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings. The ethernet MAC address will then be displayed on the bottom of the screen.