Taking Steps for the Future
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Monday, Oct 5, 6 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
To find the ethernet MAC address of a device, follow the appropriate steps based on your operating system:
For computers running Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open a Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button, clicking Programs or All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Command Prompt.
- In the Command Prompt window type ipconfig /all.
- Locate the Physical Address line under the section that describes your network adapter. The ethernet MAC address is listed as six pairs of letters and numbers, separated by hyphens (-).
For Mac OS X computers (10.5 and higher)
- Go to the Apple Menu and choose System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Click on Ethernet.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the Ethernet or Hardware tab.
- The ethernet MAC address is listed as the set of numbers and/or letters next to "Ethernet ID" or "Hardware Address".
For Playstation 3 consoles
- On the main menu, select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select System Information. The ethernet MAC address will then be displayed on the screen.
For Xbox 360 consoles
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Network Settings.
- Select Edit Settings.
- From Additional Settings, select Advanced Settings. The ethernet MAC address will then be displayed on the bottom of the screen.