Taking Steps for the Future
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Monday, Oct 5, 10:48 p.m. - 10:48 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
To prepare your computer for ResNet, please do the following prior to your arrival on-campus.
- Ensure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for connecting to the network.
- Make sure you have an activated email account and you know your Laker NetID credentials.
- You can use the Email Account Activation site to activate your account or find out what your Laker NetID is, if you've forgotten it.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it online or in person at the Help Desk in 26 Lanigan Hall.
- Make sure you have anti-virus software installed on your computer and that it is up-to-date with the latest virus definitions. SUNY Oswego provides free Sophos Antivirus software to the campus community. You can download the installer from our Software Downloads page. Remove any existing antivirus software from your system before running our installer.
- Make sure your computer is up-to-date with the latest operating system security updates. Having a secure machine is important before connecting to any network. You can click the appropriate link below based on your operating system to check for updates:
- Bring a 14'-25' ethernet cable if you want to connect your computer to the wired network. Cables are available for purchase at the on campus.