Taking Steps for the Future
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 1:04 a.m. - 1:04 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
When SUNY Oswego receives a DMCA notification the following procedures are followed:
- CTS first checks to make sure that the notification is valid. We verify that certain pieces of information and certain wording required by law are included.
- If the notification is valid, CTS looks through authentication and network registration records to determine what user was logged on or registered to during the time period the violation occurred.
- The network connection of the offending user is blocked for a minimum of two weeks, longer if prior DMCA notices for the user have been received. If multiple offences occur, a port/account maintenance charge may be applied.
- The notice is then forwarded to Student Conduct along with the user information and if any prior DMCA notices had been received for this user.
- Student Conduct will contact the offending user regarding the notice.