Taking Steps for the Future
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Fredonia
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Oct 9, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Wednesday, Oct 7, 1:18 a.m. - 1:18 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Each month email notifications are sent to student and employee SUNY Oswego email address when telephone bills are ready to be viewed. Individual and departmental phone bills can be viewed online by following these steps:
- Point your web browser to the phone portal page at myphone.oswego.edu.
- Click the appropriate portal:
- For personal bills, click the "Customer Portal" link
- For departmental bills, click the "Department Portal" link (Note: only approved people from the department will be able to view these bills)
- Login with your Laker NetID
- For more specific instructions on how to use the portal, click on the link for the documentation available after you successfully login.
- Click the "my bills" link in the upper right.
- You can now use the "Curr Balance" and "View Bills" tabs to review your billing information.
If you would like to pay your bill, you may do so by either paying your bill online or by printing a payment coupon and sending it to Telecommunications with your payment.
To pay your bill online with a credit card or by electronic check:
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted.
- Point your web broswer to: https://commerce.cashnet.com/oswegoempay?cname=telecom
- Complete the online form to make your payment.
- Please allow two business days for processing your payment. If you have a hold on your account, and you have paid your account in full, your hold will be removed within two business days.
To print your payment coupon:
- Go to myphone.oswego.edu, click either the customer or department portal and login as described above.
- Click the "my bills" link in the upper right
- Click the "Pymnt Coupon" tab
- Print the coupon and either bring it to 102 Culkin Hall or send it to Telecom with your payment.