Taking Steps for the Future
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Friday, July 3, 5:20 p.m. - 5:20 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Friday, July 3, 5:17 p.m. - 5:17 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Friday, July 3, 5:18 p.m. - 5:18 p.m.
Dialing for Students
Land line telephone service is available for students living on-campus who request it through the Help Desk at x3456. Each student room is equipped with one phone jack and students wishing to use the service must bring their own phone. Calls to another on-campus extension can be made at no charge. Any local or long distance calls will require a phone plan and Personal Billing Number (PBN). Please review the details and costs associated with various plans from the contracts below.
- On-campus Student Contract for Fall and Spring semesters (pdf, 30KB)
- On-campus Student Contract for Summer Session only (pdf, 30KB)
Changes to Your Plan
If you already have/had telephone service and need to make a change to the plan, change your address, or cancel a service, please complete the appropriate form below and return it to the Telecommunications Office in 102 Culkin Hall.
- Reactivation of Service (pdf, 47KB): allows you to reactivate a previously used Personal Billing Number (PBN).
- Address Change (pdf, 43KB): allows you to update Telecommunications with your new address if you move.
- Additional Services (pdf, 55KB): allows you to change your calling plan and/or subscribe to home billing.
- Cancel Services Request (pdf, 46KB): allows you to cancel/change your PBN and cancel home billing.
For more information about the telephone service, please review our Telephone Frequently Asked Questions.