Campus Technology Services

Taking Steps for the Future


Dialing for Students

Land line telephone service is available for students living on-campus who request it through the Help Desk at x3456. Each student room is equipped with one phone jack and students wishing to use the service must bring their own phone. Calls to another on-campus extension can be made at no charge. Any local or long distance calls will require a phone plan and Personal Billing Number (PBN). Please review the details and costs associated with various plans from the contracts below. 

Changes to Your Plan
If you already have/had telephone service and need to make a change to the plan, change your address, or cancel a service, please complete the appropriate form below and return it to the Telecommunications Office in 102 Culkin Hall.

  • Reactivation of Service (pdf, 47KB): allows you to reactivate a previously used Personal Billing Number (PBN).
  • Address Change (pdf, 43KB): allows you to update Telecommunications with your new address if you move.
  • Additional Services (pdf, 55KB): allows you to change your calling plan and/or subscribe to home billing.
  • Cancel Services Request (pdf, 46KB): allows you to cancel/change your PBN and cancel home billing.

For more information about the telephone service, please review our Telephone Frequently Asked Questions.