Campus Technology Services

Taking Steps for the Future


Dialing for Faculty and Staff

Land line telephone service is available for employees. Each employee office is equipped with a phone. Calls to another on-campus extension can be made at no charge. Any local or long distance calls will require a Personal Billing Number (PBN). Please review the contract below for details, costs and individual responsibilities associated with a PBN.

Voicemail service is an optional service and must be authorized by your departmental chair.

Changes to Your Plan
If you already have/had telephone service and need to make a change to the plan, change your address, or cancel a service, please complete the appropriate form below and return it to the Telcommunications Office in 102 Culkin Hall.

  • Address Change (pdf, 10KB): allows you to update Telecom with your new address if you move.
  • Cancel Services Request (pdf, 14KB): allows you to cancel/change your PBN and cancel home billing and/or voicemail service.

For more information about the telephone service, please review our Telephone Frequently Asked Questions.