Taking Steps for the Future
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
The Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP)
The CTS purchase of the Microsoft Campus Agreement includes the Home Use Program (HUP) where faculty and staff can purchase the following for work and/or personal use:
- one copy of Office 2013 (PC) OR one copy of Office 2011 (Mac) for $9.95 plus tax
- a backup DVD for an additional $12.00 plus tax
Stipulations with the Home Use Program:
- The software available for purchase through the HUP is available to faculty and staff only. It is not available to students.
- The license you purchase can be installed on one desktop device and one laptop and can be used for both personal and work-related purposes.
- Upon receiving them, you will not share the download instructions or special program code to non-eligible people (students, people not employed by SUNY Oswego).
Before purchasing the software, check to make sure your computer meets the system requirements and if so, uninstall any previous version of Office you may have.
To get started with the purchase, go to the licensed software download page and follow the instructions under the "Microsoft Office for Home Use" section.