Taking Steps for the Future
Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Tuesday, June 30, 9:40 a.m. - 9:40 a.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Tuesday, June 30, 9:38 a.m. - 9:38 a.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Tuesday, June 30, 9:43 a.m. - 9:43 a.m.
CTAB Applications/Equipment Committee
Review of CTS Images
Criteria for evaluating software requests:
- What need would the proposed software serve?
- Would there be security issues?
- What would be the cost of acquiring the proposed software (including both purchase price and any other related expenses)?
- Would the proposed software be compatible with existing systems and software?
- What campus based support would be needed?
- What vendor or developer support would be available?
- Would the proposed software be an addition to or replacement of existing software?
- If the proposed software constitutes a replacement, what kind of a transition period would be necessary?
- Would it be necessary to provide training for users of the proposed software?
- What platform(s) would the proposed software run on?
- Where and how would the proposed software be distributed?