Taking Steps for the Future
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 1:04 a.m. - 1:04 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
CTAB Applications/Equipment Committee
Review of CTS Images
Criteria for evaluating software requests:
- What need would the proposed software serve?
- Would there be security issues?
- What would be the cost of acquiring the proposed software (including both purchase price and any other related expenses)?
- Would the proposed software be compatible with existing systems and software?
- What campus based support would be needed?
- What vendor or developer support would be available?
- Would the proposed software be an addition to or replacement of existing software?
- If the proposed software constitutes a replacement, what kind of a transition period would be necessary?
- Would it be necessary to provide training for users of the proposed software?
- What platform(s) would the proposed software run on?
- Where and how would the proposed software be distributed?