Taking Steps for the Future
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Fredonia
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Oct 9, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Wednesday, Oct 7, 1:13 a.m. - 1:13 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Delete any existing web browser bookmarks for Webconnect. The locations they point to will be phased out in the near future.
- Access the SUNY Employee Portal at the following url: https://www.suny.edu/security/login/loginForm.do
- From the "Campus:" pulldown menu, choose Oswego. (The login screen is pictured below, for reference)
- Enter your Laker NetID and password in the appropriate fields and click the Login button.
- Click the "E-Business Services" tab and click on the "Webconnect" link to begin your session.
Detailed login instructions are also available for download in PDF format.
If you have the Internet Explorer pop-up blocking feature enabled, you will need to add an exception for the suny.edu domain. To do this:
- Go Tools menu --> Popup Blocker --> Popup Blocker Settings.
- Type "suny.edu" under the "Site Address to Allow" field.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Close button.
If you have Google or Yahoo Toolbar installed, be aware that these include pop-up blocking functionality which may interfere with Webconnect. We recommend that you disable blocker features on these toolbars (if already enabled) before visiting the Webconnect page.
If you receive an error stating that A java virtual machine is required to use webconnect applets, this means your PC lacks a valid Java installation. Please contact the Help Desk at x3456 to report this error; a CTS technician will be assigned to install the requisite software on your computer.