Taking Steps for the Future
School of Business and School of Education ceremony at 9 a.m. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the School of Communication, Media and the Arts ceremony at 1:30 p.m. Admission by ticket, five allotted to each graduate. 312-2106.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
- Delete any existing web browser bookmarks for Webconnect. The locations they point to will be phased out in the near future.
- Access the SUNY Employee Portal at the following url: https://www.suny.edu/security/login/loginForm.do
- From the "Campus:" pulldown menu, choose Oswego. (The login screen is pictured below, for reference)
- Enter your Laker NetID and password in the appropriate fields and click the Login button.
- Click the "E-Business Services" tab and click on the "Webconnect" link to begin your session.
Detailed login instructions are also available for download in PDF format.
If you have the Internet Explorer pop-up blocking feature enabled, you will need to add an exception for the suny.edu domain. To do this:
- Go Tools menu --> Popup Blocker --> Popup Blocker Settings.
- Type "suny.edu" under the "Site Address to Allow" field.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Close button.
If you have Google or Yahoo Toolbar installed, be aware that these include pop-up blocking functionality which may interfere with Webconnect. We recommend that you disable blocker features on these toolbars (if already enabled) before visiting the Webconnect page.
If you receive an error stating that A java virtual machine is required to use webconnect applets, this means your PC lacks a valid Java installation. Please contact Technology Support Center at x3456 to report this error; a CTS technician will be assigned to install the requisite software on your computer.