Taking Steps for the Future
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Sunday, Oct 4, 10:43 p.m. - 10:43 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Here are some suggestions for protecting your computer from viruses:
- Use SUNY Oswego-provided Sophos Antivirus software.
- Make sure that antivirus software is kept up to date.
- Never open an email attachment unless you scan it for viruses first.
- Never open an email attachment if it is from someone you don’t know, or if it is from someone you know but you did not request a file from said person.
- Update your operating system frequently via Windows Update or Apple's System Update.