Taking Steps for the Future
Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 3:15 a.m. - 3:15 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Please note that some of the links below are not locally hosted on our servers. In such cases, a separate browser window will open when the link is clicked.
Looking for additional software not listed on this page? Check out the following options:
- Please consult our licensed software page for a listing of additional software that CTS purchases and makes available to SUNY Oswego faculty, staff and/or students.
- Please check out deals4edu.com for educational pricing on other select software available to faculty, staff and students.
Adobe Reader allows the opening and reading of PDF documents from the web.
- Download Adobe Reader (versions for all operating systems available)
Cyberduck is a FTP program. With it, users can easily transfer files to and from their SUNY Oswego account space.
These are programs that are designed to remove malware/spyware from Windows PCs. Use of these utilities is unsupported and at your own risk -- please refer to the vendor's documentation for assistance with using these utilities.
Printing - Wireless and Computer Lab
Pharos Uniprint is a software package which allows SUNY Oswego employees and students to print to CTS public labs from anywhere on-campus, including our wireless network.
Sophos Antivirus provides enterprise-level virus protection for Macs and Windows-based PCs. For more information on Sophos, please read this page.
- Download Sophos for Windows (PLEASE NOTE - When you open the file, it will start installing and be "silent" for the first 15-45 seconds, depending on the speed of your system. Be patient and wait for feedback on the screen, don't click on it to open it more than once)
- Download Sophos for MacOS X (external website; opens in a new window)