Taking Steps for the Future
Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
I am a new employee at SUNY Oswego. How do I obtain an account?
I just graduated or left college. When will my account expire?
My password isn’t working.
How can I change my password?
If I forgot my password, how can I get it reset?
Do you offer password resets via phone?
- A completed I-9 and an appointment form with signatures needs to be sent to the Human Resources office by the hiring department.
- The data is then entered into SUNY Human Resources system and Banner (for campus ID #)
- Once the data has been entered into the Human Resources and Banner systems, your account should be created within 1-2 business days.
- Once the account has been created, you will need to activate it by going to the SUNY Oswego mail page and clicking on the "Email Account Activation" link.
If for some reason this standard procedure does not meet employee needs, arrangements for a temp account can be made through Campus Technology Services at x3055. These special processing requests will incur a $25.00 service fee, and will take approximately 3 business days to complete.
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Check to make sure you do not have Caps Lock pressed down. If using the keypad, make sure Num Lock is pressed down first.
If you recently had a password reset, there could be a slight delay as the change syncs with Google's servers. In a situation where the server is under a lot of stress, the duration could be up to an hour. If your password is still not functioning within several hours after a reset, contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- Log in to the CTS Account Tools page with your current Laker NetID credentials.
- Click on "Change Your Password".
- Fill in the fields with a new password and submit the form.
- After changing your password, most services will recognize it immediately. LakerApps may take up to an hour while the password has to sync with Google's servers.
- If you have assigned a security question for your account, you can use the online password reset utility. Go to the SUNY Oswego mail page and click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
- Come to 26 Lanigan Hall during regular business hours. We will perform a reset for you once we have verified your identity -- for this, we require at least one form of picture I.D.
- Send CTS a notarized letter requesting the reset.
Unfortunately, due to security concerns we cannot allow password resets using these methods. We require a valid photo ID (not a photocopy), or a notarized letter as proof of identity. In most cases, our users should have a working security question and answer already set, which negates the need for other reset methods.