Student Involvement Awards
Awards recognize and reward students and their organizations whose involvement has made SUNY Oswego and the surrounding community a better place to live and learn. Free; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-5420; email@example.com.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Tuesday, April 22, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Softball vs. SUNYIT
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Softball Field
Tuesday, April 22, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Lecture Capture Resources
Here are some helpful links to get your started with Panopto Recorder.
- Recording basics
- Watching videos
- Copying recordings to another course folder
- Examples of Panopto recordings
- How-to video archive on Panopto website
- How to provision Panopto in your ANGEL course
- How to download Panopto recordings
- How to check viewing stats of your recordings
- Basic video editting
- Handout - Panopto Basic Recording (PDF, 516 KB)
- Handout - Adding Panopto Nugget to ANGEL Course Shell (PDF, 127KB)
If you would like to learn more about lecture capturein general and its application on campus, please see these sites:
- "The impact of online lecture recordings on student performance", Australasian Journal of Educational Technology
- "Flipping Classrooms at Eastern Michigan University, Part 1" blog, www.panopto.com