Third summer session begins
Location: SUNY Oswego
Saturday, July 4, 5:41 p.m. - 5:41 p.m.
Rice Creek Ramble
Guided walk showing visitors what creatures are around, what they eat and where they live. Participants should dress for the weather and call 312-6677 the morning of the hike to check trail conditions. Program size is limited; unable to accommodate groups. An adult must accompany children. Free.
Location: Rice Creek Field Station
Saturday, July 11, 11 a.m. - noon
Men's Soccer vs. St John Fisher Scrimmage (Time TBA)
Saturday, July 4, 5:42 p.m. - 5:42 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. St. Lawrence
Tuesday, Sept 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, July 16, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Harborfest Housing Available
Saturday, July 4, 5:43 p.m. - 5:43 p.m.
Lecture Capture Resources
Here are some helpful links to get your started with Panopto Recorder.
- Recording basics
- Watching videos
- Copying recordings to another course folder
- Examples of Panopto recordings
- How-to video archive on Panopto website
- How to provision Panopto in your ANGEL course
- How to download Panopto recordings
- How to check viewing stats of your recordings
- Basic video editting
- Enabling Panopto Building Block in Blackboard Learn (PDF, 461KB)
- Adding Panopto Nugget to ANGEL Course Shell (PDF, 127KB)
- Copy/Move a Recording (PDF, 405 KB)
- Panopto Basic Recording (PDF, 516 KB)
If you would like to learn more about lecture capturein general and its application on campus, please see these sites:
- "The impact of online lecture recordings on student performance", Australasian Journal of Educational Technology
- "Flipping Classrooms at Eastern Michigan University, Part 1" blog, www.panopto.com