Fall classes will be starting in a couple of weeks and with it the complete transition from ANGEL to Blackboard Learn.
As a reminder, the last day ANGEL access will be available is Monday, August 31, 2015. After that, any attempts to access it will be redirected to Blackboard Learn.
If you need assistance preparing to use Blackboard Learn with your classes, you should register for one of our workshops or use the online documentation from our Blackboard Learn website at www.oswego.edu/bb. There are a number of workshops being offered this month and span the following topics.
- Introduction to Bb Learn and Content Creation: learn how to create a course syllabus, various types of information/files, links to content and internet-based resources. Registration required.
- Bb Learn Communications and Interaction Tools: learn how to use announcements, course messages, email, discussions, notifications, and other communication tools. Registration required.
- Bb Learn Assessment Tool: learn how to create a tests (quizzes), surveys, and test pools. Registration required.
- Bb Learn Grade Center: learn how to set up the grade center to easily manage student grades. Registration required.
- Bb Learn Office Hours: Drop by and visit one of our instructional designers/technologists who will work individually with you to prepare your course(s) for the Fall 2015 semester. Registration is NOT required.
We’d like to make the transition as smooth as possible for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Email us at email@example.com.
-The Blackboard Learn Migration Team (CTS, Extended Learning, Penfield Library)