Have you made a backup of your online or web-enhanced course lately? If you are a faculty member teaching with the ANGEL learning management system, you should make a few backups of your course regularly throughout the semester. Here are the steps:
- Click on the course link for which you want to backup.
- From the Manage tab within the Data Management nugget, click on Backup & Restore link
- In the Your Backups area, click on the here link to create a backup.
- Your backup request will be queued to run and you will receive an email once it has completed.
- To download the backup to your computer, return to the Your Backups area on the Manage tab and click on the file to download.