Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Applicants who have completed at least 12 credit hours at another college or university, following graduation from high school, are considered transfer students.
To apply for admission to SUNY Oswego, you must:
- Complete a SUNY application or The Common Application. The priority date for consideration of transfer applications is March 1st for the fall term and November 1st for the spring term. Applications received after those dates will be considered as space remains available.
- Applicants enrolling with 30 or fewer credits, or no more then 2 full-time semesters completed may apply as an "undeclared" major,. All other applicants need to apply for an available major.
- Submit an official transcript from each college or university previously attended.
- Transfer students who have completed fewer than 30 credit hours at the time of their application must also submit an official transcript from their high school.
- Transfer applicants are required to complete the Transfer Application Supplement. Be sure to include all activities from high school graduation through the term you are applying.
- Applicants are encouraged to check their application status online at our Appstatus page. User IDs and PINs are mailed weekly as applications are loaded.
To qualify for admission we require:
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.3 if you have completed 30+ hours for most majors.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.5 if you have 30 or fewer hours completed. Additionally, your high school record should reflect evidence of solid performance in strong academic courses.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.5 if you are applying for biology, zoology or majors in the School of Education.
- Transfer students who are currently taking college coursework maybe required to submit mid-term grades. Mid-terms can either be submitted through your school's grade reporting system or by completing the SUNY Oswego Mid-Term Grade Report.
- A profile of the 2013 entering class of 765 transfer students indicates a cumulative mean grade point average of nearly 3.0.