For Applicants Only
Laker Turf Stadium kick-off ceremony
Prior to the men's soccer game, SUNY Oswego President Deborah F. Stanley will officially open the facility together with Vice President for Student Affairs Jerald Woolfolk, Director of Athletics Sue Viscomi and esteemed alumnus and member of the 1966 SUNYAC men's soccer championship squad Dan Scaia, a 1968 Oswego graduate. The first 200 students in attendance will receive a free "Laker Turf Stadium Kickoff" T-shirt and a free soft pretzel. Free. 312-3056.
Location: Laker Turf Stadiium
Tuesday, Sept 1, 3:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Concert: Bach cello suites by Matt Haimovitz
Renowned Israeli-born soloist Matt Haimovitz performs all six Bach cello suites, while visiting four Central New York locations. (The “moveable feast” begins with a Tuesday live-at-noon broadcast from the studios of WCNY FM (91.3), followed by a 3 p.m. appearance at the River’s End Bookstore. The musical tour resumes at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Tyler Gallery in Penfield Library.) The remaining suites at 7:30 p.m. Sheldon Hall: $15 ($5 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in lots adjacent to and across Washington Boulevard from Sheldon Hall. http://www.oswego.edu/arts. 312-2141.
Location: Ballroom, Sheldon Hall
Wednesday, Sept 16, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Field Hockey Scrimmage vs. Union
Location: Oswego, NY, Laker Turf Stadium
Friday, Aug 28, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Women's Soccer Scrimmage vs. Lemoyne
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Saturday, Aug 29, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
2015 New Jersey Event
Find out more and register: http://bit.ly/1T3Y0iT
Location: Ridgewood Country Club 96 W. Midland Ave., Paramus, N.J.
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Sept 17, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Two weeks after your application is processed, you can log into the online admission status tool to see whether there are any additional items we need to complete your application. Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take up to two weeks before submitted items are marked as received.
This convenient and secure online site allows you to obtain an update anytime regarding required and received materials for your undergraduate SUNY Oswego application.
HOW TO ACCESS
- Log into the online admission status site (button on the right) using your User ID and PIN.
Note: User IDs and PINs are sent via email (and letter, if U.S. address) weekly as applications are loaded.
ASSURE APPLICATION IS COMPLETE
- Verify receipt of all required application materials.
- Identify missing materials required to complete your application.
- Should questions arise about your application, we will communicate with you via the email address provided on your application. Please be sure we have your correct and current email address. Should you need to correct or update it, please call the Admissions Office at 315.312.2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that it is important to check this site often for updates to your status. In some cases, after items are received, a review of your file leads to other items being requested.
OFFICIAL ADMISSION DECISION
You will be notified of our admission decision via U.S. mail according to the schedule below. We do not disclose admission decisions over the phone.
International applicants receive their decision via email and express mail.
Spring Decision Schedule
- Application review begins in October.
- Decisions are sent beginning in mid- October, and are sent on a weekly basis.
Fall Decision Schedule
- Application review begins in mid-November.
- Early Decision announcements go out December 15.
- Regular Decision announcements begin in early January, and are sent on a weekly basis.