Volleyball vs Cazenovia
Location: Oswego, NY, Max Ziel Gym in Laker Hall
Tuesday, Oct 6, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Tuesday, Oct 6, 9:29 a.m. - 9:29 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- As a result of your job posting, students will contact you to be considered for the job(s) you have available
- You will meet with the student(s) who apply for your position(s), select the student(s) you wish to hire and complete the appropriate authorization forms.
- Complete, sign and return the students' Federal Work Study Authorization to the Student Employment Office
- Notify the Student Employment Office when your position(s) are filled.
- You are under no obligation to hire any applicant. You may request resumes or applications from those interested in the job.
- Contact the Payroll Office for information on selecting and hiring non Federal Work Study students