First Summer Session begins
Tuesday, May 28, noon - noon
Service Awards Recognition Luncheon
The recognition luncheon honors SUNY Oswego's CSEA, Council 82, PBA and PEF employees for their years of service. $8 (admission by ticket only). 312-2230.
Location: Arena and Convocation Hall, Campus Center
Friday, June 14, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Oswego and vicinity
Thursday, June 6, noon - noon
Thursday, June 20, noon - noon
- As a result of your job posting, students will contact you to be considered for the job(s) you have available
- You will meet with the student(s) who apply for your position(s), select the student(s) you wish to hire and complete the appropriate authorization forms.
- Complete, sign and return the students' Federal Work Study Authorization to the Student Employment Office
- Notify the Student Employment Office when your position(s) are filled.
- You are under no obligation to hire any applicant. You may request resumes or applications from those interested in the job.
- Contact the Payroll Office for information on selecting and hiring non Federal Work Study students